Edit tea info Last updated by Janefan

From Choice Organic Teas

USDA organic. Fair Trade certified. Choice Organic Earl Grey Tea is an environmentally-friendly rendition of a traditional favorite. Brisk Organic teas are produced form select mountain gardens in India & Ceylon. After skillful blending, they enhanced with essential oil of Bergamot, a Mediterranean Citrus, providing the defining characteristic of fine Earl Grey Teas.

About Choice Organic Teas View company

I love this EG…

The bergamot tastes almost fresh in this one, and the black tea base is superb. Choice’s bagged teas really are excellent. I left the bag in the water for the whole time and the flavor was perfect the whole time.

A nice earl grey, but nothing tooooo special. Not astringent and very smooth. My parents got this for Christmas as the lone box of tea in some kind of coffee gift basket. Pretty good!

Tea. Earl Grey. Hot. Organic. Fair trade. My go-to morning cuppa. Not that I’ve tried a million Earl Greys—I stopped when I found this one—but the flavor is superior to yr cheapo supermarket brands. Plus there’s that warm feeling of virtue.

It’s drinkable. Maybe an Earl Grey for people who don’t really like Earl Grey. Very mild flavor, the tea is stronger than the Earl Grey itself.