Organic Peppermint Infusion

Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Phreyah

2 Images

From Clipper

Our Peppermint infusion provides a light, highly refreshing drink with a crisp, clean and cool taste. Naturally caffeine free.

About Clipper View company

This is my favourite peppermint tea. I absolutely love it. I have yet to find a peppermint infusion that is anywhere near this. However, it is a bit tricky to brew. I didn’t quite like it in the beginning, but then I realized I had been brewing it wrong. I often leave the tea in the cup until I have drunk it all up, but this tecnique does not do with this infusion. In my opinion, you mustn’t leave the bag in for too long. You should also drink the tea as soon as it’s not burning your tongue. I actually don’t like the taste at all if it has cooled for too long. But when I manage to brew it “correctly”, it’s pure magic. I love it.

Flavors: Peppermint

Please keep things friendly and .

I really love this peppermint, not overwhelming like some and a refreshing scent as it steeps. I add a tiny bit of honey.

Please keep things friendly and .

I just do not like this. I couldn’t really taste anything much, had to add some cinnamon. The teabags were huge, and they had a really funny smell, and as I was moving them from the box to my tea holder I got really fed up of the smell, awful.