Clipper Fairtrade Organic

Edit tea info Last updated by

From Clipper

250g in unbleached bags

About Clipper View company

I haven’t drunk too many everyday teas – the only ones I can think of, off the top of my head, are Yorkshire Tea (my parents’ tea of choice), Tetley and PG Tips – but in all honesty, I’m not sure there’s a massive amount of variance within the genre. How much can you change the formula?

I find that Clipper’s tea is the slowest to brew and produces a fairly low-tannin tea if you leave it longer. It isn’t very rounded, rich or smoky, but has a tang to it. For me, this is good – I mostly drink green and white teas and can’t much cope with a gutsy breakfast tea, especially as I don’t take milk, sugar or lemon. I tend to brew it until just golden.

Received this as a free sample from Clipper. I found this slightly bitter but with a bit of honey it is really nice. Not something I would drink everyday, but good for if you want something quick.

Huge mug, very tasty indeed.

My favourite cuppa: a flavoursome brew that beats all other everyday teas hands down. Best in the morning with milk.

Brand new pack unwrapped… Sorry PG tips… this is my new favourite ;)

Lovely taste, could drink it all day. The “unbleached” teabags can be a bit of a turn-off because they look a bit dirty but less toxins and rubbish huh? I like the fact I don’t need to steep this tea forever to get a lovely strength and flavour. Very smooth, tastes like real tea should.