Fairtrade Organic Assam

Edit tea info Last updated by sunlandictwins

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This is only in my cupboard because the local shop was out of Clipper's Everyday Tea, which is a staple in this house (in teabag form - wasn't impressed with the loose leaf). I had to get something...” Read full tasting note
    Hallieod 73 tasting notes

From Clipper

From the highly acclaimed tea region – famous for producing some of the worlds finest teas, our distinguished single estate loose leaf Assam is both bright and full-bodied tea with the distinctive malty character you would expect from this region.

About Clipper View company

1 Tasting Note

This is only in my cupboard because the local shop was out of Clipper’s Everyday Tea, which is a staple in this house (in teabag form – wasn’t impressed with the loose leaf). I had to get something for the daughters, though I’m not drinking the Everyday much these days, and I picked this one up, having seen that the Organic Assam with Vanilla was a hit. But not so much. I can well imagine the vanilla de-puckering this one, but it’s really not very delicious without. SO astringent. I didn’t even bother getting either Becca or Cara to try, as I knew they’d hate it, but now I have quite a few bags left to get finished off somehow.

cteresa

I only really like the assam with vanilla from clipper. Everything else is the type of tea which is supposed to be virtuous (health and all) but not so pleasant. Not that I have tried this though!

Hallieod

The Everyday is very good for just that, and I like their white tea with vanilla too, but there are a lot of their teas that just don’t sound very interesting to me, herbals especially. They only had Decaf in the shop yesterday and that is just pointless! I’ll try the Assam

Hallieod

… oops. Assam with vanilla, that was! If they have it locally.