Rise & Shine

Fruit Herbal Yerba maté Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by KittyLovesTea

• “Many thanks to *adagio breeze* for bringing a few bags of this all the way from England! I quite like this one. It’s tart and lemon-y. Great for an afternoon tea break at the office. Sad to...” Read full tasting note
    Kaylee 386 tasting notes
  • “Colour: Golden Brown. Smell: Fresh lemongrass with an earthy under tone (probably from the Yerba Mate). My first sip was lip puckering lemony which gives you a bitter, sweet and sour explosion...” Read full tasting note
    KittyLovesTea 1075 tasting notes
  • “Nice.It's a bit like NUMI's Mate Lemon Green Tea ,reminding me of its lovely&sweet flavor of lemon myrtle .Actually,the cute package/cover gained some extra points ,furthermore I'm happy with the...” Read full tasting note
    Rheya 67 tasting notes

From Clipper

Organic Maté, Lemongrass & Lemon Verbena infusion. A lovely little lemony lift.
Sunshine in a cup, the lively and zesty character of this delicious lemony infusion will leave you feeling truly refreshed. Perfect for those sleepy mornings.

Ingredients: Yerba Maté* (40%), Lemongrass* (30%), Lemon Verbena* (13%), Liquorice Root*, Lemon Peel*, Natural Flavouring. * Organically grown ingredient. Contains liquorice – people suffering from hypertension should avoid excessive consumption. Yerba Maté naturally contains caffeine.

This is how we do it: always use fresh water, pour it over the tea bag while it’s still boiling and allow to brew for 3-5 minutes. The rest is up to you.

About Clipper View company

Many thanks to adagio breeze for bringing a few bags of this all the way from England!

I quite like this one. It’s tart and lemon-y. Great for an afternoon tea break at the office. Sad to say I drank it all up before getting around to writing a full review. :(

Colour: Golden Brown.

My first sip was lip puckering lemony which gives you a bitter, sweet and sour explosion all at once. For me it’s the sort of thing that would help to awaken my senses in the morning but I suppose it would be great for those who adore super strong lemon tea at any time of the day.

The Yerba Mate adds depth and keeps it together nicely, without it I would imagine this tea would be like sucking a fresh lemon. It’s so lemony it reminds me of lemon drop sweets :)

Nice.It’s a bit like NUMI’s Mate Lemon Green Tea ,reminding me of its lovely&sweet flavor of lemon myrtle .Actually,the cute package/cover gained some extra points ,furthermore I’m happy with the refreshing taste,as if I was welcomed with a warm&bright embrace and a sunny smile ,days were soft like cotton,that kind of thing XD.