Love Me Truly

Chai Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by KittyLovesTea

From Clipper

Organic Chai infusion. For some well-deserved me time.
A comforting and warming blend of cinnamon, ginger, cardamom and cloves, combined to produce a deliciously sumptuous chai infusion. Perfect for some well-deserved “me time”.

Ingredients: Cinnamon* (54%), Ginger Root* (12%), Orange Peel*, Liquorice Root*, Fennel Seed*, Cardamom* (5%), Natural Flavouring, Cloves* (3%). * Organically grown ingredient. Contains liquorice – people suffering from hypertension should avoid excessive consumption.

This is how we do it: always use fresh water, pour it over the tea bag while it’s still boiling and allow to brew for 3-5 minutes. The rest is up to you.

About Clipper View company

A lot of non stop work today means I need a pick me up with a chai and a little love so that leads me to chose this ‘Love Me Truly’ chai.

Colour: Golden yellow.
Smell: Spicy cinnamon, zesty cardamom and feisty ginger.

Taste: After my first few sips I felt a warmth slip down my throat that tasted of ginger, clove and a hint of cinnamon. It’s a nice strength as it’s not overpoweringly strong and remains light yet with warming, spicy and zesty flavours coming together as one to make it flavoursome. I am not a huge fan of chai tea’s so I am thankful that this remains light but if you do like stronger chai’s then I would suggest leaving the tea bag in for 5-10 minutes instead of the recommended 3-5 minutes.

(NOTE) Once you have finished half a cup you can pick up the cardamom flavour and the infusion seems to get a little stronger.

I found that the licorice root flavour tended to overpower the other flavours in the tea, but otherwise a very nice chai blend.