Love Me Truly

Chai Fruit Herbal Blend
Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Fennel Seed, Ginger Root, Licorice Root, Natural Flavours, Orange Peel
Cardamon, Ginger, Cinnamon, Fennel Seed, Natural Pumpkin Spice Flavor, Spices, Sweet
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Phreyah

• “A lot of non stop work today means I need a pick me up with a chai and a little love so that leads me to chose this ‘Love Me Truly’ chai. Colour: Golden yellow. Smell: Spicy cinnamon,...” Read full tasting note
    KittyLovesTea 1322 tasting notes
  • “I have been looking for Clipper teas for a long time now. This one instantly caught my eye when I saw it at the supermarket. It was a little pricey but I am sure quality has its price- No cheap...” Read full tasting note
    littlegarre 10 tasting notes
  • “This is a very mild and soothing chai blend, a lot less strong then any other chai I’ve ever had, which may be due its pleasantly sweet aftertaste. A really nice tea for a chai lover.” Read full tasting note
    -Esther 17 tasting notes
  • “I’m usually not that fond of herbal infusions but this one is amazing. The flavour is rich and spicy but has a soft, round sweetness. The scent reminds me of a pumpkin spice syrup I bought at...” Read full tasting note
    Phreyah 6 tasting notes

From Clipper

Organic Chai infusion. For some well-deserved me time.
A comforting and warming blend of cinnamon, ginger, cardamom and cloves, combined to produce a deliciously sumptuous chai infusion. Perfect for some well-deserved “me time”.

Ingredients: Cinnamon* (54%), Ginger Root* (12%), Orange Peel*, Liquorice Root*, Fennel Seed*, Cardamom* (5%), Natural Flavouring, Cloves* (3%). * Organically grown ingredient. Contains liquorice – people suffering from hypertension should avoid excessive consumption.

This is how we do it: always use fresh water, pour it over the tea bag while it’s still boiling and allow to brew for 3-5 minutes. The rest is up to you.

About Clipper View company

Colour: Golden yellow.
Smell: Spicy cinnamon, zesty cardamom and feisty ginger.

Taste: After my first few sips I felt a warmth slip down my throat that tasted of ginger, clove and a hint of cinnamon. It’s a nice strength as it’s not overpoweringly strong and remains light yet with warming, spicy and zesty flavours coming together as one to make it flavoursome. I am not a huge fan of chai tea’s so I am thankful that this remains light but if you do like stronger chai’s then I would suggest leaving the tea bag in for 5-10 minutes instead of the recommended 3-5 minutes.

(NOTE) Once you have finished half a cup you can pick up the cardamom flavour and the infusion seems to get a little stronger.

I have been looking for Clipper teas for a long time now. This one instantly caught my eye when I saw it at the supermarket. It was a little pricey but I am sure quality has its price- No cheap product has ever been amazing.
So, I bought it and took it home with me.
It had been a long day of work and this tea is specially for those days. I love almost all chai varieties and this was no exception. It smelled incredible and do not get me started on the taste! I cannot say it was a whole new experience, but it was certainly something. Not as intense as other chai teas I have tasted. Instead of the spices staying in your mouth, this one had a rather sweet aftertaste, very uncommon, in my opinion. However, it was soothing enough to send me to a good night sleep.

I am definetely a chai lover.

Flavors: Cardamon, Ginger

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 2 g 7 OZ / 200 ML

I’m usually not that fond of herbal infusions but this one is amazing. The flavour is rich and spicy but has a soft, round sweetness. The scent reminds me of a pumpkin spice syrup I bought at a market last fall.

I must add that liquorice root in itself makes me gag, but in this tea it’s well balanced. The fennel is noticeable but not overpowering.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Fennel Seed, Ginger, Natural Pumpkin Spice Flavor, Spices, Sweet

175 °F / 79 °C 5 min, 45 sec 8 OZ / 230 ML

I found that the licorice root flavour tended to overpower the other flavours in the tea, but otherwise a very nice chai blend.