Snore & Peace

Fruit Herbal Blend
Flowers
Edit tea info Last updated by KittyLovesTea

• “Not bad, but a bit heavy on the lemon balm for my taste. I like the mint here - it doesn't come out in the flavor so much as the sensation. Tingly! The chamomile and lavender are fine. The...” Read full tasting note
    Kaylee 386 tasting notes
  • “Ooh, this is very nice. Probably my favorite out of all the Clipper herbals I've tried. It was rather weak at 2 minutes (and even after 4 and a half), so I left the teabag in the cup the whole...” Read full tasting note
    adagio breeze 96 tasting notes
  • “Colour: Golden brown. Smell: Lavender and lemon. Taste: This has a minty, floral flavour which is tasty yet fairly subtle and airy. After the first taste of mint you get a floral lavender and...” Read full tasting note
    KittyLovesTea 1081 tasting notes
  • “I just got this yesterday but I quickly fell in love with this tea! The chamomile and lemon balm are very pronounced, and there's a mild mint flavor that goes down with it. I left the tea bag for...” Read full tasting note
    franchaaan 2 tasting notes

From Clipper

Organic chamomile, lemon balm & lavender infusion. Just the thing before lights out.

Ingredients: chamomile (32%), lemon balm (15%), lemongrass, lavender (11%), fennel seed, rosehip, spearmint. Natural flavouring. Organically grown.

This is how we do it: always use fresh water, pour it over the tea bag while it’s still boiling and allow to brew for 2-5 minutes. The rest is up to you.

About Clipper View company

Not bad, but a bit heavy on the lemon balm for my taste. I like the mint here – it doesn’t come out in the flavor so much as the sensation. Tingly! The chamomile and lavender are fine. The flavors all work together nicely, it’s just kind of tart for a bedtime tea. Many thanks to adagio breeze for the swap! Where’d she go, anyway?

adagio breeze

I’m still here :) Just haven’t been drinking much new tea (I really need to get on that, though)

Kaylee

Aw, yay that you’re still here! Hope you had a lovely trip! I’m happy to send you some new tea to help you get motivated :)

Ooh, this is very nice. Probably my favorite out of all the Clipper herbals I’ve tried. It was rather weak at 2 minutes (and even after 4 and a half), so I left the teabag in the cup the whole time. It seemed a bit dull at first, but it grew on me as the liquor became more pleasantly viscous and the flavors came out and melded together harmoniously. Not the most exciting tea, but then again it’s good not to have too much excitement before bed.

Colour: Golden brown.
Smell: Lavender and lemon.

Taste: This has a minty, floral flavour which is tasty yet fairly subtle and airy. After the first taste of mint you get a floral lavender and then zesty lemon flavours that come out to play. The smell reminds me of lavender and herbal pillows that you can buy to aid your sleep only in this case you have a lovely drink instead.

Lavender can taste a little bitter at times and it is certainly a refined flavour but boy does it make you sleepy. Half way down this mug and I am yawning inconsolably, so while this isn’t the best tasting tea available it works well for making you sleepy and relaxed.

I just got this yesterday but I quickly fell in love with this tea! The chamomile and lemon balm are very pronounced, and there’s a mild mint flavor that goes down with it. I left the tea bag for about three to four minutes but the flavor is relatively still mild, which I really liked. I also noticed that this tea makes me rather drowsy (living up to its name, Snore and Peace) and makes me sleep better.

Flavors: Flowers