Organic White Tea

White Tea
Flowers
Edit tea info Last updated by Branko Šabarić

From Clipper

Unadulterated white tea made from the buds and young leaves of the tea bush. It makes a light, delicate and refreshing brew which is a natural source of antioxidants.

About Clipper View company

This one was from KittyLovesTea! thanks so much! I steeped this for three minutes. White teas aren’t usually my favorite. This one didn’t have enough going for it. Seemed a little boring to me… but maybe that’s just all the wacky teas I’ve had lately. I’ve definitely had worse teas, but this one is just okay. It’s nice to have a plain tea once in a while though. It is tasting better and more complex as it cools though. I did like that today was a black and white tea day though!

hardly drink white tea (too….&…) but since I like Clipper teas, and the brand is now being introduced here (discounts, one free, etc.) I decided to try the white one.

appearance: dark golden, kind of orange coloured tea. Incredibly smooth, cannot really say what is tastes like, it’s just delicate, & smooth. Did I already say that?
smoothest teas I have had in a long time.

It’ll be great for ice tea during summers.

I need a morning kick, so drink this now and then, late at night and/or before going to bed.

nice.

a really good white tea :) i can taste either or both chamomile/camellia within the tea.

Flavors: Flowers

Full disclosure: white tea isn’t something I tend to gravitate to drinking straight-up, as I tend to prefer my plain teas to have enough body to stand up to milk or at least more robust tasting notes, and I bought this to blend with an herbal I found cloying on its own. But in the interest of trying everything, I first gave this one a go on its own, and it’s a decent white tea. It’s light, with a bit of astringency and the sort of delicate flavour I could see myself drinking just before dinner, but probably not very often. Maybe iced, when the weather’s warm, as a change from just carrying around a big bottle of water.

this is fast becoming my default morning tea.

Very light [which is how they describe it!], smooth and delicate. It just kind of floats along with you. Definitely doesn’t overwhelm you. A tea for those moments of thought and calm, peaceful and relaxing. As I take milk [in most teas] I left the teabag in the whole time just to keep the flavour.

175 °F / 79 °C 8 min or more

doing lots of work on the pc and i feel so much better drinking this tea!