Organic White Tea with Raspberry

Fruit White Blend
Raspberry
Edit tea info Last updated by Alana237

• “This is my first bagged white and, honestly? I wasn't expecting much. The scent af the the dry tea is of overpowering raspberry. I couldn't detect the tea at all. I would say the steeping times...” Read full tasting note
    Alana237 223 tasting notes
  • “Just bought this tea today in a pop-up store in Madrid. I´ve longed to try Clipper tea for a while, and the raspberry - a wonderful fruit I cannot get enough of - decided! Made myself and my...” Read full tasting note
    onzils 37 tasting notes
  • “got this from a friend. - Hmm, rarely drink T+ (fruit, aroma,....) just prefer my teas pure without any addition, so wasn't very enthusiast at first. Open: noted very strong rasberry taste, very...” Read full tasting note
    sandra12 17 tasting notes
  • “I discovered this tea at my local co-op, and got hooked. I drink it every day and enjoy its lightness. The raspberry flavor is noticeable but not artificial tasting. I love the fact that it's...” Read full tasting note
    nancoix 14 tasting notes

From Clipper

A light, delicate & refreshing tea made from the buds and young leaves of the tea bush superbly combined with the delicious fruity taste of raspberry. A natural source of antioxidants.

Always use fresh water, pour it over the tea bag while it’s still boiling and allow to infuse for 1-3 minutes.

About Clipper View company

This is my first bagged white and, honestly? I wasn’t expecting much.

The scent af the the dry tea is of overpowering raspberry. I couldn’t detect the tea at all. I would say the steeping times on the box are a bit long – 45 seconds produced a cup that was on the way to being bitter.

The brewed tea smelled really, really nice. The raspberry had subsided and the tea was holding it’s own. The first sip tasted of plain white tea and the aftertaste was raspberry, but by the third sip the raspberry came through and I could taste it in the tea.

A really clean, refreshing cup. I will be buying more of this.

Just bought this tea today in a pop-up store in Madrid. I´ve longed to try Clipper tea for a while, and the raspberry – a wonderful fruit I cannot get enough of – decided! Made myself and my husband a cup, and the strong raspberry fragrance from the tea bag fades when the tea is steeping and in the final taste very little of the raspberry remains. It´s not bad, but I would ´ve preferred to get a bit of raspberry in the final taste. Enjoyable for the rest.
A funny thing I saw : the English label says to"pour water over the tea bag when it´s still boiling", while the added label in Spanish advices to boil the water, leave to cool for 1 minute and then add tea bag. Can someone please explain why there is this difference??? ;-)

Flavors: Raspberry

Ilse Wouters

I wrote to Clipper Teas on Facebook, and they confirmed the instructions indicated on the box for this tea in question; the Spanish label seems to correspond to the instructions for the white tea w/o fruit additives.

got this from a friend. – Hmm, rarely drink T+ (fruit, aroma,….) just prefer my teas pure without any addition, so wasn’t very enthusiast at first.

Open: noted very strong rasberry taste, very sweet. Hope this is going o.k. as I really hate fruity, sweet teas.

Cup:
water 75 C. degrees
Teapot: Chatsford 2 cup
1 bag

sums up to….

pure delight. oh wow. Rasberry taste hardly detectable in cup, which is a huge plus. It’s a rather pleasant smooth cup with a bit of extra umpf. (reminds me of elderflower somehow)

Would never ever have picked this one myself, so pleasantly surprised.

Love the Clipper teas series, have the Earl Grey (my fave), the green, and the everyday tea.

Clipper seems to be taken over most of the popular brands here rather quickly. They are a big hit here at the moment, some types are not available here though (yet..?)

Will def. buy this one again.

I discovered this tea at my local co-op, and got hooked. I drink it every day and enjoy its lightness. The raspberry flavor is noticeable but not artificial tasting. I love the fact that it’s organic, because most days I drink 2-3 cups. it’s no longer available on Amazon (US), so I order it from Clipper in the UK — it’s worth the high shipping!