Meyer Lemon Cream

Edit tea info Last updated by ColumbiaKate

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I'm currently sipping on my 2nd infusion of this tea, while trying to make the ever-so-challenging woman's decision to get her long hair cut short. Just agony, I say. Agony. Anyways, this tea...” Read full tasting note
    TeaBird23 21 tasting notes

From Columbia Kate's Teahouse

Meyer Lemon Cream – Flavored Black Tea – A Columbia Kate’s exclusive and “Signature Flavor” blend. Created especially for The Teahouse by “Art of Tea”. The ethereal Meyer lemon adds a slightly sweet note that is uniquely California, and uniquely Columbia Kate’s. Distinctive and mystical. Kate’s Meyer Lemon Scone Cream is the inspiration for this creamy blend of black tea that is a treat of elegant smoothness without the usual astringency of a lemon tea. Contains Caffeine.

About Columbia Kate's Teahouse View company

1 Tasting Note

I’m currently sipping on my 2nd infusion of this tea, while trying to make the ever-so-challenging woman’s decision to get her long hair cut short. Just agony, I say. Agony.

Anyways, this tea both soothes and energizes while I fight to come to a decision… on the hair, not the tea. The tea is much easier.

This is a great tea for any day or everyday. I can see this tea being pleasing to a wide audience. With my first sip the creamy smoothness jumped out at me and I immediately decided I wanted to have it iced. Great decision that was.

2nd infusion is also very flavorful, with no bitterness or astringency. The lemon for me just creates a nice balance, and does not give a strong citrus tone. The cream is very welcome, and reminds me a little bit of my French Earl Grey.

I used 1 tsp for 8-10 oz. This created a nice medium caramel color, and light to medium body. I might try adding a little more tea and steep longer next time to intensify some of the more subtle flavors. Very enjoyable none the less.