Apple Pie

Honeybush Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Azzrian

• “A very generous sample of this was given to me when I ordered some other items from Compass Tea. It is so yummy! Taste like home made apple pie! I will absolutely ordering some of this next...” Read full tasting note
    azzrian 807 tasting notes

From Compass Teas

This naturally Caffeine Free blend is sure to be a favorite! Amazing hot or iced, it is highly recommended. We suggest trying it with Amber Sugar Gems.

Ingredients:

Green Rooibos, Cinnamon, Rosehips, Honeybush, Organic Flavoring – Contains antioxidants, vitamins, minerals. Digestion aid. Naturally Caffeine Free.

*Made using all Organic ingredients

About Compass Teas View company

It is so yummy! Taste like home made apple pie!
I will absolutely ordering some of this next time I place a Compass order!
Delightful, enjoyable, and the perfect before bedtime drink! Again the green rooibos is a winner!

Violet

Could some of that perhaps make its way onto my future package list? It sounds so good! (Depending on how much was in the sample, of course.)

Azzrian

I suppose it depends on when you want me to send you tea again! I plan to order some though sometime soon :) I am sure some can make your way !

Violet

Yes, and if not, I’m hoping to make some of my own orders soon enough, though I still have lots of tea that needs to be drank. (Though some I’m sending on, since there are those that I know I just don’t like that much and won’t drink again. None of yours so far, though.)