Watermelon

Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

From Compass Teas

Enjoy this Watermelon flavored black tea hot or iced. We suggest sweetening it with White Sugar Gems.

Ingredients:

Black tea- Antioxidant rich, helps keep body hydrated, may help reduce your daily calorie intake which can lead to weight loss
Organic flavoring

About Compass Teas View company

Smells like wonderful Watermelon!

This has a solid and bold black tea base and the watermelon flavor works nicely but isn’t over powering. I would say strong black tea base and medium strength on the watermelon flavoring. The black tea base barrels thru in the end. Neat!

I really like this flavored black tea, too! WOWZA! One of the better Watermelon flavored teas I have tried!

Backlog:

Thank you TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this tea! I love watermelon so I was confident I’d like this.

This tea greatly benefits from a few minutes of cool time after it’s been brewed. When served piping hot from the teapot hot … the watermelon flavor is a bit muted, but, once it cools slightly (still hot, just not piping hot), the flavor shines through nicely. This makes an EXCELLENT iced tea.

Here’s my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/03/18/watermelon-black-tea-from-compass-teas/