Spiked Eggnog

Edit tea info Last updated by Jackie T

• “Tea of the morning. I decided to finish off this sample that Jackie T sent me months ago. As previously noted the tea does not taste like eggnog or rum, but it is a decent vanilla tea. I added some...” Read full tasting note
    Veronica 465 tasting notes
  • “Backlog! I sipped this while watching The White House Christmas 2012 on Saturday night. I don't think it tastes much like eggnog or rum, but it's a creamy vanilla type black tea. This is great for...” Read full tasting note
    Jaxx2307 156 tasting notes

From Compass Teas

Spiked Eggnog

Oh, YUM! This incredible tasting Eggnog & Rum flavored Black Tea will definitely put you in a festive spirit! We suggest sweetening it with Amber Sugar Gems. (It’s also good with a dash of warm milk!)

Ingredients:

Black tea, Flavoring

About Compass Teas View company

Tea of the morning. I decided to finish off this sample that Jackie T sent me months ago. As previously noted the tea does not taste like eggnog or rum, but it is a decent vanilla tea. I added some sugar and milk to my mug which enhanced the vanilla and gave the tea a wonderfully smooth and silky texture.

This isn’t a tea I’ll be ordering, but as a swap tea it was great. Thanks, Jackie T!

Backlog! I sipped this while watching The White House Christmas 2012 on Saturday night. I don’t think it tastes much like eggnog or rum, but it’s a creamy vanilla type black tea. This is great for flavored tea drinkers who want to taste the TEA!! Fabulous quality, plus this company has a strong mission and donates proceeds, which I appreciate.