Caramel Corn Genmaicha

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by JoonSusanna

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This tea has the most amazingly wonderfully delicious aroma. It came in the mail today and I grabbed it as we were leaving so I couldn't brew it up right away. So instead my excitement grew and...” Read full tasting note
    TastyBrew 357 tasting notes

From Compass Teas

Just in time to help with your New Year diet! Sweeten with your favorite sweetener for a fat free indulgence.

Ingredients: Green Tea, toasted & popped rice & corn, Organic Flavoring

About Compass Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

This tea has the most amazingly wonderfully delicious aroma. It came in the mail today and I grabbed it as we were leaving so I couldn’t brew it up right away. So instead my excitement grew and grew to try it.

At least it smells good. But the tea is not great. I’m hoping I can coax a better flavor out of this by experimenting with temps and times. I let about half my cup cool completely while I was making dinner and it actually kind of tasted like caramel corn and genmaicha. I resteeped my leaves and the second round had kind of an old butter flavor. Bleh.

I really want to like this. It has so much potential and I love flavored genmaichas. And seriously, it smells amazing.