Irish Cream

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by JoonSusanna

From Compass Teas

Enjoy the caramel & cream tastes of Irish Cream in this naturally Caffeine Free blend. We suggest sweetening it with Amber Sugar Gems.

Ingredients: Rooibos, Honeybush, Chicory Root, Flavoring

About Compass Teas View company

Let’s not talk about how i’m back over 300 teas lol. Thank you joonsusanna for this one! I’ve wanted to try compass teas for a while now, and when she was getting rid of a bunch of her teas, cavocorax and i were blessed with her willingness to send us a bunch of them for the two of us to share! I’m so used to steeping my rooibos for 7+ mins. Compass recommends 3-4 minutes for this one, but i think i’ll try much longer with the rest of my sample. At 3.5 mins this is a creamy sort of rooibos but i wouldn’t call it irish cream just yet. I hope that with a longer steep, more of the flavour will come out a bit :) For those that don’t like rooibos too much, so far this does have that rooibos taste, so likely not a first choice for anyone curious if this is a rooibos-y rooibos lol it is.

I’ve been averaging six hours sleep a night so I really should go to bed, but I’m 92% done my book (the last Wheel of Time) and I just don’t want to! :O Guess that means I’m not good at being an adult? I might regret this when I wake up at 8-9, but that’s what strong tea is for, amirite?

I didn’t realise that Compass had loose-leaf tea. Thanks to JoonSusanna for the rooibos samples. I’m getting a bit of cream and caramel, and lots of rooibos, but not in a bad way. This is pretty enjoyable actually, and it does remind me a bit of Irish Cream!

I like having a lot of variety for caffeine-free teas, so maybe I’ll grab a bunch once I drink up all my current samples! I’m pretty excited to try the Cola rooibos, but I’ll save that for an afternoon.

Confused….. Your note mentions stash…but this is logged under compass tea…

Thank you – I meant Compass! I guess I just equate the two in my head as tea bag companies.

lol not to worry..figured it was the late night sleepies. this sounds so tasty…

:) Well I hope to get yours out to you tomorrow!

haha no rush. Still not hurting for tea lol I’m hoping by next weekend i can be under 200 before all my swaps roll in giggling

Did you finish your book? :)

Just now! Too many distractions! But it was great.