Chocolate Kisses Mint

Black Tea, Chocolate Chip, Cocoa Kernels, Flavouring, Peppermint, Pink Peppercorn, Sugar Sprinkles
Chocolate, Mint
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina
Boiling 4 min, 45 sec 18 oz / 530 ml

• “I really, really like this chocolate mint tea. I find it very similar to popular chocolate mints, like Read My Lips, but there is something more to it. Maybe it is the larger chocolate chips or the...” Read full tasting note
    mewakeling 506 tasting notes
  • “On its own this tea isn't bad - strong chocolate mint flavour without a lot of sweetness. It really shines with milk and sugar though. The sweet, creaminess enhances the chocolate and mint,...” Read full tasting note
    Anlina 292 tasting notes
  • “*GCTTB3* Okay, time for some personal news here. Remember when I said last week I would go on a tea-buying hiatus until September? Well, it appears that this vow was well-timed, as I found out...” Read full tasting note
    cvasilevski 532 tasting notes

From Cornelia Bean

Ingredients: Black tea, chocolate drops, cocoa kernels, peppermint leaves, sugar lips, pink pepper kernels, flavour

About Cornelia Bean View company

I really, really like this chocolate mint tea. I find it very similar to popular chocolate mints, like Read My Lips, but there is something more to it. Maybe it is the larger chocolate chips or the pink pepper? Either way, the tea is wonderful in my tea traveller without any extra sweetener. The mint is evident in the smell, but there is a lot more to the flavour. It have been my go to mint tea for the past few days!

On its own this tea isn’t bad – strong chocolate mint flavour without a lot of sweetness. It really shines with milk and sugar though. The sweet, creaminess enhances the chocolate and mint, reminding me of an After Eight chocolate.

Flavors: Chocolate, Mint

GCTTB3

Okay, time for some personal news here.

Remember when I said last week I would go on a tea-buying hiatus until September? Well, it appears that this vow was well-timed, as I found out yesterday that I’ve exhausted my EI benefits.

I’ve been freelancing and money has been coming in through that, but not enough to support myself on, so the EI money was a real help. However, now that it’s gone, I really have to evaluate my expenses and ramp up my freelancing so that more money comes in. (By the way, I work as a writer, editor, and blogger – if you or someone you know needs help with sales copy, blog posts, editorial quality control, content management and so forth, let me know.)

At least I still have my tea to keep me company, and I’m expecting one last shipment to come in very soon (the teas from the Just Organic Kickstarter that ended 2 months ago, so it’s not like I’m still spending money on new tea).

Anyways, this tea. It smells amazing, like an After Eight mint! I have a tiny bit of Read My Lips by David’s Tea in my cupboard, so I smelled the two side by side this morning. This tea smells mintier than Read My Lips, but RML smells a bit chocolatier.

I made a full pot of this tea this morning, and am still sipping on it. It’s not quite a sweet as I was expecting, but I’m not too upset. I’m just glad I got a chance to try this, though I think that if I’m looking for a chocolate mint tea in the future, I’ll just stick with RML since it’s easier to come by.

Boiling 4 min, 15 sec 3 tsp 24 OZ / 709 ML

If i hear of anything, i’ll let you know. You never know…weird things happen :)

Christina

Thanks, Sil! I appreciate it.

Ubacat

Hope you get some work soon.