Vanilla Eggnog Green Tea

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by mewakeling

• “I was really impressed by this tea! I bought a batch for the bf, who is far more into green teas than I am, but I was curious so I brewed myself a cup this morning. It is actually a really nice...” Read full tasting note
    mewakeling 438 tasting notes

From Cornelia Bean

Smooth, sweet and creamy; this blend presents a fruity blend of pineapple, coconut and white chocolate.

Ingredients: Green tea, pinneapple bits, mango bits, papaya bits, cocoa kernels, coconut flakes, red sandalwood, vanilla bits, flavour

About Cornelia Bean View company

I was really impressed by this tea! I bought a batch for the bf, who is far more into green teas than I am, but I was curious so I brewed myself a cup this morning. It is actually a really nice tea!

I watched my steep time for once, so there was none of the bitterness I generally associate with green teas. This one had a definite green base, but it was softened by the mix of fruit and vanilla flavours also present. The tea has enough natural sweetness to it that I felt it did not need any additional sweetening. Overall, it was a really nice vanilla/fruity green that I could totally see going with the holidays!

I don’t think this tea would fare at all well with a long steep, like in my tea traveller, but it is certainly a cup I would love to brew at home once in a while.