Vanilla Eggnog Green Tea / Scarlet Runner

Green Tea
Cocoa Kernels, Coconut Flakes, Flavouring, Green Tea, Mango, Papaya, Pineapple, Vanilla Pieces
Coconut, Creamy, Vanilla
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

• “I was really impressed by this tea! I bought a batch for the bf, who is far more into green teas than I am, but I was curious so I brewed myself a cup this morning. It is actually a really nice...” Read full tasting note
    mewakeling 506 tasting notes
  • “Cooking TTB #7 Mmm, this is nice! It has a very rich, creamy mouth feel that really does remind me of eggnog. The flavor is mostly vanilla, with a little bit of coconut and just a hint of...” Read full tasting note
    Inkling 132 tasting notes

From Cornelia Bean

Smooth, sweet and creamy; this blend presents a fruity blend of pineapple, coconut and white chocolate.

(Note: This tea is sold as Vanilla Eggnog during the holiday season and is available as Scarlet Runner the rest of the year.)

Ingredients: Green tea, pinneapple bits, mango bits, papaya bits, cocoa kernels, coconut flakes, red sandalwood, vanilla bits, flavour

About Cornelia Bean View company

I was really impressed by this tea! I bought a batch for the bf, who is far more into green teas than I am, but I was curious so I brewed myself a cup this morning. It is actually a really nice tea!

I watched my steep time for once, so there was none of the bitterness I generally associate with green teas. This one had a definite green base, but it was softened by the mix of fruit and vanilla flavours also present. The tea has enough natural sweetness to it that I felt it did not need any additional sweetening. Overall, it was a really nice vanilla/fruity green that I could totally see going with the holidays!

I don’t think this tea would fare at all well with a long steep, like in my tea traveller, but it is certainly a cup I would love to brew at home once in a while.

Cooking TTB #7

Mmm, this is nice! It has a very rich, creamy mouth feel that really does remind me of eggnog. The flavor is mostly vanilla, with a little bit of coconut and just a hint of pineapple. Another keeper!

Flavors: Coconut, Creamy, Vanilla