London Fog

Rooibos Tea
Caramel, Flavor, Lemon Peel, Lemon Pieces, Rooibos, Sunflower Petals, Vanilla Pieces
Bergamot, Caramel, Citrusy, Smooth, Citrus, Cream, Sweet, Vanilla
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

From Cornelia Bean

Ingredients: Rooibos, lemon peels, lemon bits, sunflower blossoms, creamy caramel bits, vanilla bits, flavour

About Cornelia Bean View company

This tea has a very interesting aroma. I can smell the bergamot distinctly, but its blended well with vanilla and caramel. The flavor matches its scent almost exact. This brew tastes of a smooth silky bergamot with a soft root finish. Its mixed in with caramel syrup and a faint citrus. This tea is nice and soft. I think its perfect for relaxing on a cold night, such as this.

Flavors: Bergamot, Caramel, Citrusy, Smooth

Boiling 5 min, 15 sec 1 tsp 6 OZ / 177 ML

I’ve had an exhausting and rather rough day, and I’m just getting to my first cup of the day at 10pm. So instead of trying something new, I made the biggest cup I have of one of my favourite, most comforting tisanes. Lots of milk and sugar tonight, and it’s creamy and sweet, with lemon and bergamot notes and just delicious.

oy..no tea until 10pm! :(

Anlina

Yeah I usually have my first cup when I get up, but yesterday was just weird and busy and stressful and I didn’t get around to it.