Sweet Temptation

Rooibos Tea
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

From Cornelia Bean

Product description not available yet.

About Cornelia Bean View company

Sipdown (168/174)!

Almost done the backlog…

So, I made this hot in my timolino yesterday and it used up the whole sample from VariaTEA. Unfortunately, I was a neglectful tea drinker and I ended up sipping on it while doing closing cash counts, and I was so focused on my numbers that I hardly remember what this tasted like at all.

I vaguely recollect thinking “man, that’s strong rooibos” after my first sip, but then nothing. At least that means it probably wasn’t so bad, right? At first, my computer auto corrected my misspelling of “vaguely” to “vaginally”, which would make for a very different tasting note. And I don’t even know if the rooibos was strong because that’s what this tea is like or if it’s because I grossly oversteeped this (nine minutes) to begin with.

Welp, I guess I wont rate it.

Boiling 8 min or more 12 OZ / 354 ML
Cavocorax

Hahah. DNW

VariaTEA

I would offer to send more but I don’t have any.

OMGsrsly

Oh that would have been hilarious!

So good. Rooibos form of Bayswater Divine Temptation. Wee hazelnut nougats. Nice nutty sweet flavour.

I “had” to finish the maple whipped cream otherwise it would go watery, don’t ya know… :)

(2.5 tsp in 16 oz-ish)

205 °F / 96 °C 5 min, 0 sec 16 OZ / 473 ML
VariaTEA

Maple whipped cream would definitely suit this well. Good call :)

DeliriumsFrogs

maple whipped cream and hazelnut nougats….mmmmm!
(and I most definitely know. you CAN’T have watery whipped cream lying around….)

This smells AMAZING! Like a Kinder Bueno which makes sense since it is a rooibos tea with nougat. Tastewise, I was taken aback at first because the nougat flavor is actually stronger than it comes across in smell. Also, it smelled as though their might be a chocolate component to this but the taste is 100% nougat. Not bad but certainly different from anything else I have had. I look forward to seeing what OMGsrsly thinks of this when I send her her share.

OMGsrsly

Ooo, I am excite! :D Hopefully I like it lots.