Strawberry Meringue

Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

• “another from *VariaTEA* this one was also a miss for me, but not as badly as the previous one. There's almost like a vague memory of strawberry here, and i'm not sure i'd pin point anything as...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4889 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown (140/147)! Thank you *VariaTEA* for the sample! I decided the best way to use it would be as a cold brew, so that's the method I went with. It had a relatively long cold brew time of like...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1828 tasting notes
  • “I enjoyed this tea when I initially had it but overtime I have lost interest. Into the *GCTTB* it goes, where hopefully, it will be enjoyed by others. So long sweet strawberry tea. It was fun while...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1887 tasting notes

From Cornelia Bean

Product description not available yet.

About Cornelia Bean View company

another from VariaTEA this one was also a miss for me, but not as badly as the previous one. There’s almost like a vague memory of strawberry here, and i’m not sure i’d pin point anything as “meringue” A fairly uneventuful cup of tea for me, but again, i dDO like trying teas! so thank you Variatea!

VariaTEA

I didn’t have high hopes for most of the teas I shared but I shared them because you had not had them before. Nonetheless, I am sorry they aren’t more enjoyable. This one in particular may have been better if Cornelia Bean added more than just two meringue pieces to the whole 50g bag.

haha i never mind… you never know what surprises you might find :) regardless i always appreciate the share!

Sipdown (140/147)!

Thank you VariaTEA for the sample! I decided the best way to use it would be as a cold brew, so that’s the method I went with. It had a relatively long cold brew time of like 18 hours…

Honestly, I don’t remember much about what this one tasted like so I guess I’ll have to default to the notes I wrote for myself:

- Fairly Smooth
- Creamy/Vanilla Notes
- Mild Strawberry Notes
- Decent Overall

So I guess I had positive enough things to say about it, but I suppose the fact I hardly remember it probably says something too, right?

Maybe I don’t recall it too much though because I drank it during my extended cleaning shift at work which was until around Midnight, and I was actually pretty busy. It was an interesting night; I closed the store with my Manager (the Witch) who I guess hadn’t closed in like half a year (she typically just works mornings). I had to walk her through the closing process and basically reteach her how to do everything.

Hopefully it gave her some perspective into just how much she’s asking of us every night when we close: it’s not so much that her tasks for us are hard or challenging, it’s just that she assigns so many of them that it’s not realistic for a two person team (one of which HAS to be on till) to accomplish them all without either doing a sloppy job or sacrificing our break times. There’s only so much time in the evening…

I enjoyed this tea when I initially had it but overtime I have lost interest. Into the GCTTB it goes, where hopefully, it will be enjoyed by others. So long sweet strawberry tea. It was fun while it lasted.