Greek Mountain Orange

Orange, Sage, Smoke
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by OMGsrsly

From Cornelia Bean

Organic nettle leaves, organic lemongrass, organic orange wedges, organic lime-tree blossoms, organic marigold blossoms, organic chamomile blossoms, natural orange flavour.

1tsp 98°C 5+ Mins

About Cornelia Bean View company

Yum! Used three tsp (as per what OMGsrsly wrote right on the sample bag – thank you!) and it was delicious. I got less fluffy orange and more smoked orange though. No, wait. Sage orange. Yes, that’s definitely it. I’d order more of this were I to grab a bunch of things from Cornelia. Must admit I have a soft spot for them.. my first ever Tea & Coffee exchange on RedditGifts gave me a huge Cornelia Bean package of a variety of teas. Gosh, four, five years ago now? Someday, I’ll visit in person. Someday soon.

Flavors: Orange, Sage, Smoke

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 3 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

I think each wee baggie has the recommended amount for a 16 oz cup, or if you like more leaves in your tea use a 12 oz cup. Or, you know, do whatever. :) I really really like this one. It’s like a pillow. :)

*omgsrsly*sent this one my way and i have to agree! this one is quite deliciously orange and full of bouncy, fluffy fun! :) sadly uh i drank this a while back and don’t have much to say besides…all the sipdowns today and i’m still right where i started i think lol

2031 tasting notes

SMELLS SO GOOD. So orangey. And it’s soft and bouncy like a pillow!

Steeping, it smells divinely orangey.

Steeped, it tastes orangealicious. And a little herbally from the nettle and chamomile.

SO GOOD. Well. Unless you don’t like one of the ingredients and then it would be terrible. But for an orangey, nettle-and-chamomile-and-other-things tea? This is really really nice. I bet it would be good with a little honey, and poured over ice, too.

YAY!! I am happy the pillow tea also delivers in flavor. It would be sad if it didn’t :P

It’s just what I was hoping for from the smell, and I didn’t even add any sweetener of any kind! WOO!

Nice. It smelled really good too.

That does sound good!