Juicy Peach

Fruit Tea
Apple Pieces, Citric Acid, Cornflower Petals, Currants, Flavor, Hibiscus, Lemongrass, Marigold Petals, Peach, Raisins, Sunflower Petals, Vitamin C
Edit tea info Last updated by mewakeling

• “Dear *dexter* all is forgiven...at least one of the peach teas you sent me is a hit...there may be others, but this one has reminded me of why i really liked peach to begin with. That's not to...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4923 tasting notes
  • “This tea has a ton going on! I could not believe how long the ingredient list was, and that was only the ingredients available to choose! I cold steeped a pitcher of this today. It brewed super...” Read full tasting note
    mewakeling 484 tasting notes

From Cornelia Bean

Product description not available yet.

About Cornelia Bean View company

Dear dexter all is forgiven…at least one of the peach teas you sent me is a hit…there may be others, but this one has reminded me of why i really liked peach to begin with. That’s not to say i want an abundance of peach teas, but i had this one cold brewing…came home, drank it up – it was like drinking liquid fuzzy peaches without the sugar. IE. it wasn’t too sweet – but it was just a DIFFERENT peach flavour than the usual. So after drinking all that, i made the last of it as a hot brew and it too was pretty tasty – though i prefer the cold one :) thanks for sending this one my way dexter!

Final Count: 128

Dexter

YAY!!!! Glad you found one that you liked.

Tea Sipper

Sounds lovely!

Bear With Me

I’m pretty sure this’ll be the winner for me too, just based on the smell. Gotta wait til I stop tasting rusty metal before I can try it though.
Yay Dexter and her generosity with the peachy goodness <3

This tea has a ton going on! I could not believe how long the ingredient list was, and that was only the ingredients available to choose! I cold steeped a pitcher of this today. It brewed super fast and the hibiscus was very apparent in the dark pink hue the finished tea took on.

In terms of flavour, it has all the tartness from the hibiscus with notes from the lemon grass and the peach bits. I think it is a peachy tea, but a very tart peach. I am finding it refreshing, but I tend to like a bit of hibiscus in my teas to add that touch of tartness to them.

I can’t see this doing as well as a hot tea, but I have to admit it is pretty amazing cold steeped! This will be showing up more in my pitcher as the weather warms up!

Dexter

Oh I would like this…. Nice review – will have to pick some up!!

mmmmmmmm

mewakeling

If you like hibiscus and don’t mind a tart peachy tea, I highly recommend it.

shopping list it goes!