Irish Cream

Edit tea info Last updated by brandy3392

• “I'm not sure what I expected from this, but it's not really doing anything for me, good or bad. Just an ok cup of tea. I won't dump it out or anything, but I probably won't make it again, prefer...” Read full tasting note
    TastyBrew 361 tasting notes
  • “at first i was pretty disappointed because as another reviewer said, there's not much going on here, good or bad. just tastes like plain nothing-fancy black tea. but there's a creaminess to the...” Read full tasting note
    ifjuly 613 tasting notes

From Culinary Teas

Our Irish Cream tea is as smooth as silk with a creamy character.

Made with all natural flavorings.

About Culinary Teas View company

I’m not sure what I expected from this, but it’s not really doing anything for me, good or bad. Just an ok cup of tea. I won’t dump it out or anything, but I probably won’t make it again, prefer something with a little more going on.

at first i was pretty disappointed because as another reviewer said, there’s not much going on here, good or bad. just tastes like plain nothing-fancy black tea. but there’s a creaminess to the finish, a thick silky mouthfeel, that accumulates as you drink the cup as it cools down. it’s still not quite what i was hoping for, but it’s not bad either. fairly faint and nondescript.

there was also the slightest twinge of bitterness initially, but i blame my steeping approach and haven’t made that mistake since with CT’s stuff (it needs to be slightly less than boiling and definitely not a full 3 minutes).

next time i’ll try adding a bit of raw sugar and see if it helps.