Blueberry Vanilla Cream Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS
Boiling 2 min, 15 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

• “Delicious! This rivals Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish as the best blueberry tea I've tried (for a while DavidsTea's Blueberry Jam held that spot... until the stevia became too much). There's a...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2221 tasting notes
  • “This smells amazing! Sweet and fruity blueberry followed by sweet and fading cream! The taste is vibrant! I can certainly taste the cream! Much like instant or dairy creamer! Then the...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “man... if blueberry cream cheese danish reblend tasted like this i'd be so much happier. theres a little bit of astringency to this, but the blueberry flavouring is pretty nice. it's not super...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4046 tasting notes
  • “This is really good. When it is piping hot, I notice that it starts out a little harsh, but, as the tea cools, the flavors begin to pop. It is sweet, creamy, and berry delicious! I'll have this...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4231 tasting notes

From Culinary Teas

Our blueberry Vanilla Cream tea has juicy blueberries with a dollop of vanilla cream. This is a guaranteed favorite.

About Culinary Teas View company

Delicious! This rivals Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish as the best blueberry tea I’ve tried (for a while DavidsTea’s Blueberry Jam held that spot… until the stevia became too much). There’s a strong, delicious fresh blueberry aroma and flavour, and although the cream isn’t overly apparent, it’s present as a softening of what could otherwise be a tangy flavour. This is definitely a well-done tea. Thanks for passing some along Jackie T!

ETA: Also a mediocre second infusion.

This smells amazing! Sweet and fruity blueberry followed by sweet and fading cream! The taste is vibrant! I can certainly taste the cream! Much like instant or dairy creamer! Then the blueberry comes in to play! It’s berry-sweet but not tart! This is VERY delicious! A nice, creative blend!!!

CHAroma

You’ve sold me!

TeaEqualsBliss

evil grin…

man… if blueberry cream cheese danish reblend tasted like this i’d be so much happier. theres a little bit of astringency to this, but the blueberry flavouring is pretty nice. it’s not super creamy, but it IS tasty. i added a little sugar and it made it oh so much better,cutting through the slightly astringent taste.

This is really good. When it is piping hot, I notice that it starts out a little harsh, but, as the tea cools, the flavors begin to pop. It is sweet, creamy, and berry delicious! I’ll have this one again soon and write more, including a full-length review for SororiTea Sisters.

Love this tea iced… just sweet enough, but not overpowering, and the black tea base doesn’t overpower the flavors! This is also one of the best smelling loose teas I’ve ever had… The vanilla smells artificial, but the berry is one of the least artificial-smelling artificial blueberries I’ve ever smelled. Love this one.

This is one that TastyBrew had ordered on my behalf and shipped to me, as I don’t think the company ships to canada, or else it was a ridiculous price to do so.

I just had it for the first time in forever, and it was very good. I only got one steep out of it, the second was bitter and flavorless.

However steep one was definitely very blueberry, and absolutely creamy, with that sweet vanilla note.

I’m not sure how often I will be In the mood for something like this, because lately I don’t seem to want these overly flavored blends, but it is a nice cup if you’re looking for a sweet treat.

edit I realize this review tells you nothing except that it tastes how it’s supposed to….. :P

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML