Blueberry Vanilla Cream Tea

Blueberry, Cream, Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS

• “Delicious! This rivals Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish as the best blueberry tea I've tried (for a while DavidsTea's Blueberry Jam held that spot... until the stevia became too much). There's a...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2515 tasting notes
  • “This smells amazing! Sweet and fruity blueberry followed by sweet and fading cream! The taste is vibrant! I can certainly taste the cream! Much like instant or dairy creamer! Then the...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “man... if blueberry cream cheese danish reblend tasted like this i'd be so much happier. theres a little bit of astringency to this, but the blueberry flavouring is pretty nice. it's not super...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 5241 tasting notes
  • “This is really good. When it is piping hot, I notice that it starts out a little harsh, but, as the tea cools, the flavors begin to pop. It is sweet, creamy, and berry delicious! I'll have this...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4550 tasting notes

From Culinary Teas

Our blueberry Vanilla Cream tea has juicy blueberries with a dollop of vanilla cream. This is a guaranteed favorite.

About Culinary Teas View company

Delicious! This rivals Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish as the best blueberry tea I’ve tried (for a while DavidsTea’s Blueberry Jam held that spot… until the stevia became too much). There’s a strong, delicious fresh blueberry aroma and flavour, and although the cream isn’t overly apparent, it’s present as a softening of what could otherwise be a tangy flavour. This is definitely a well-done tea. Thanks for passing some along Jackie T!

ETA: Also a mediocre second infusion.

This smells amazing! Sweet and fruity blueberry followed by sweet and fading cream! The taste is vibrant! I can certainly taste the cream! Much like instant or dairy creamer! Then the blueberry comes in to play! It’s berry-sweet but not tart! This is VERY delicious! A nice, creative blend!!!

CHAroma

You’ve sold me!

TeaEqualsBliss

evil grin…

man… if blueberry cream cheese danish reblend tasted like this i’d be so much happier. theres a little bit of astringency to this, but the blueberry flavouring is pretty nice. it’s not super creamy, but it IS tasty. i added a little sugar and it made it oh so much better,cutting through the slightly astringent taste.

This is really good. When it is piping hot, I notice that it starts out a little harsh, but, as the tea cools, the flavors begin to pop. It is sweet, creamy, and berry delicious! I’ll have this one again soon and write more, including a full-length review for SororiTea Sisters.

Love this tea iced… just sweet enough, but not overpowering, and the black tea base doesn’t overpower the flavors! This is also one of the best smelling loose teas I’ve ever had… The vanilla smells artificial, but the berry is one of the least artificial-smelling artificial blueberries I’ve ever smelled. Love this one.

From the Lewis & Clark TTB

I don’t think I’ve ever had a fruit tea that tasted as authentic as this one does. On my first whiff, I was struck with a powerful blueberry aroma, with a bit of vanilla reminding me of hot blueberry pie a la mode. The taste is also dominated by blueberry, though the tea peeks through underneath, adding body to the tea.

As the tea cooled, the fruit flavor seemed to fade a bit. Still present, but not so dominant. Possibly, I was just getting used to the flavor? I used sweetener, since I find that it enhances flavored teas.

Lewis & Clarke TTB

I’ve never had a tea from Culinary Teas before, but I think they’re one of the vendors that a lot of other companies buy from and then resell as their own. I don’t have super high expectations of this one, but seeing as how I love both blueberry and vanilla, I had to try it! I don’t see any actual blueberries in here, just small black tea leaves and flower petals. This one was stored in a rather thin zipper bag, so it doesn’t have much scent left, though I can smell a little bit of blueberry. I gave it a 4 minute steep at 200 degrees.

Once brewed, the tea smells strongly of both blueberry and vanilla, which is promising. I can also smell the cream in there. Meh, the flavor’s not bad, I do get a decent amount of blueberry flavor, but not as much as I would like. The vanilla doesn’t really show up for me until the aftertaste, as well as the cream. It’s decent, but not something I would purchase.

Flavors: Blueberry, Cream, Vanilla

I usually drink fruity teas cold, either cold brewed or flash chilled with ice. This is especially true during the dog days of summer, but something made me want to try this tea hot. I thought that maybe since it’s vanilla cream in addition to blueberry, maybe it will taste kind of like a blueberry pie or something equally dessert like.

Hot, it does kind of remind me of vanilla ice cream melting on blueberry pie filling. It doesn’t taste exactly like I’m drinking a pie or anything, but it’s sweet, creamy, kind of vanilla, and gooey blueberriness enough to summon the images.

It’s pretty good dry, but I still really want to try this cold. I have a feeling it will be very juicy and refreshing.

Flavors: Blueberry, Cream

Boiling 2 min, 15 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

From the Tea and Cards TTB.: this tastes like an earl grey creme with some blueberry flavouring. The flavours are nicely balanced. I enjoyed my cup, and I would definitely accept a cup, but I can’t say that it’s something that I would necessarily buy

This is one that TastyBrew had ordered on my behalf and shipped to me, as I don’t think the company ships to canada, or else it was a ridiculous price to do so.

I just had it for the first time in forever, and it was very good. I only got one steep out of it, the second was bitter and flavorless.

However steep one was definitely very blueberry, and absolutely creamy, with that sweet vanilla note.

I’m not sure how often I will be In the mood for something like this, because lately I don’t seem to want these overly flavored blends, but it is a nice cup if you’re looking for a sweet treat.

edit I realize this review tells you nothing except that it tastes how it’s supposed to….. :P

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML