Irish Breakfast

Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS

From Culinary Teas

A stout robust black tea blend of February production. Superb color and very full-bodied. Irish Breakfast is excellent as a early morning tea.

About Culinary Teas View company

Aroma is strong and slightly peppery. The color of the liquor is very dark brown. The flavor is a medium-strong and it a good-sturdy Irish Breakfast tea! It’s mildly black-peppery and has a hint of an un-sweetened caramel type taste towards the end of the sip trying to hide underneath!

Thanks Liberteas for this one!

An awesome Irish Breakfast! A hefty cup of tea, plenty of malt, rich and delicious. A beautiful caramel-sweet undertone. A great, invigorating cuppa!

Okay, I love this. It’s strong, smooth, comforting, and tastes thick which is something I’ve never experienced in a tea before. This would definitely be good for multiple steeps, but I didn’t have time to try it before I left for class. It’s great with turbinado sugar and milk, although I may have added too much milk because this brews up super dark and I didn’t want it to be bitter. Might have masked the flavor a bit. But there’s no bitterness or astringency to be found. Overall a really great morning tea.

Oh yes!
Robust, malty with a dry lip smacking finish! An excellent morning blend!
I drink it with sweetener and milk. I use coconut milk not dairy milk and my friends who have tried it this way say it’s nearly as good.
One thing I can say about this tea is if you over steep it, then it can get a bit gross. You want to not really go over 5 minutes TOPS on the steeping time.