Edit tea info Last updated by Alphakitty
Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

• “This is another tea sample that comes to me thanks to *Alphakitty*. I was intrigued by the flavor combination in this one: passion fruit, orange, grapefruit, and grenadine. Sounds pretty...” Read full tasting note
    dinosara 1914 tasting notes
  • “I received 2 cups of this from *BrewTEAllySweet's *tea stash sale. Thank you! Unfortunately Meh is how I would describe this. It just didn't work for me. It was fruity and mellow, but it just...” Read full tasting note
    Teatiff 332 tasting notes

From Culinary Teas

Of all the recorded ghost sightings in North America, more people report seeing a blue lady than any other apparition. We’ve named this blended tea in honor of this representative of the spirit world because of its hauntingly sweet flavor. Passion fruit, grapefruit, orange, and grenadine all mix together to create a citrus flavor that is almost as delicate as the ghostly shadows of the spirits. The sweetness of the citrus mélange blends perfectly with the astringency of our high grown Ceylon tea. Brew yourself a pot, pour it hot, or over a glass full of ice and prepare to be mesmerized.

About Culinary Teas View company

1914 tasting notes

This is another tea sample that comes to me thanks to Alphakitty. I was intrigued by the flavor combination in this one: passion fruit, orange, grapefruit, and grenadine. Sounds pretty interesting!

The steeped tea definitely smells very citrusy, perhaps predominantly grapefruit. It’s actually really weird for me to try a “citrusy” tea without bergamot in it! But anyway, I definitely catch the grenadine in the aroma too, all dark and pomegranatey. And yes, some passion fruit as well. This is suddenly reminding me of a fruity, girly beach drink like a tequila sunrise. The taste is predominantly citrusy, quite grapefruity, with some nice tropical flavors backing it up. As it cools it gets a little astringent, but it almost works because that’s basically what a grapefruit does to your mouth anyway. Overall a pretty tasty tea, though probably not one I would pick up more of.

I received 2 cups of this from *BrewTEAllySweet’s *tea stash sale. Thank you!

Unfortunately Meh is how I would describe this. It just didn’t work for me. It was fruity and mellow, but it just didn’t stand out. The two cups I had were enjoyable, but wouldn’t seek this one out again.

1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML