Edit tea info Last updated by LisaD
175 °F / 79 °C

From Culinary Teas

Our Honey tea is virtually identical to a spoonful of fresh honey Buzzzzz….
Made with all natural flavorings.

About Culinary Teas View company

I bought the loose version of this, not the bagged as pictured. This was purchased on a whim; I love honey, I love tea, I’d like it, right? (Hence my purchase justification…) I tore open the bag and was immediately greeted with a deep whiff of honey – sweet and delish! (I imagined a bee flying right out of the bag…no worries, nothing did.) I brewed for five minutes, as it is a black tea and you know me, I like my teas bold, strong and hearty. While brewing, the honey smell was still fragrant and strong, but turning a bit floral… The first sip tastes like honeyed tea, like two teaspoons of fresh honey was dipped into a cup of floral-like tea.

OK, floral tea haters, you can breathe easy – it’s just slightly like floral, like honeysuckle, ironically. The taste is pure honey and pure delicious, there is only a twinge of honeysuckle on the end of the sip.

I did add one packet of Splenda, but I think the flavor is enhanced by that additional dose of sweetness.

I don’t know how this would taste iced and I think I would shy away from it iced anyway. A honeyed cup of warmth this is; it reminds me of autumn, and colder months approaching. It also reminds me of my youth; I would dip spoons into honey all the time. Now I just use the packets! :-D

This is soothing on my throat, too, not that I need that. But I can only imagine how wonderful this would be on a sore throat, with added honey for an extra throat soothing effect.

Yeppers, this is a new cupboard essential!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I need to try this one, I am on a mission to try all honey teas and find my most favorite.

ashmanra

Hmmm, this reminds me that I haven’t had Elyse’s Blend in quite a while.

SimplyJenW

I agree this made me think of Elyse’s Blend…and that I need to try this one if I ever order from Culinary Teas again.

KeenTeaThyme

This is the first honey tea I’ve tried… now I’ll have to experiment as well, Rach! :)

Someone left some of this in the communal tea area at work so I decided to try it. Meh, its alright…nothing spectacular.

I love this. I drink honey tea when I want something sweet, mostly on mornings before school and it’s so tasty, even when it isn’t hot anymore!

175 °F / 79 °C