Frosted Cranberry

Black Fruit Blend
Black Tea, Dried Blueberries, Dried Cherries, Dried Cranberries, Natural Creme Flavor, Peppermint, Raspberry Leaves
Edit tea info Last updated by derk

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Simply because I am craving autumn, the tea name had me envisioning something a little tart and sharp, like scones with unsweetened cranberries. This went another direction, but I’m glad it took me...” Read full tasting note

From Cuppa Geek

Oh what a treat this blend turned into. . . black tea, dried cranberries, dried blueberries, dried cherries, peppermint leaves, natural cranberry flavor, raspberry leaves and natural cream flavor. Refreshing, tart, with a touch of sweetness.

About Cuppa Geek View company

1 Tasting Note

Simply because I am craving autumn, the tea name had me envisioning something a little tart and sharp, like scones with unsweetened cranberries. This went another direction, but I’m glad it took me along for the ride. Think berries and cream instead, smooth and sweet.

Now, because I forgot whether my Saturday mug (surely you have a mug for each day of the week, too) was 12 or 16 ounces, I think I overleafed somewhat, because the bottom third of the cup was a little bitter. I’m calling that “leaf fail” on my part, rather than on the tea’s. Can’t wait to try this with a little dairy.

ashmanra

Oooo, see I am more interested in it as a berries and cream because I am not a huge cranberry fan. Might have to put this on my next order,

tea-sipper

A mug for every day of the week?! Too fun

gmathis

If Sheldon Cooper can have Tuesday pajamas…