Blueberry Lemon

Fruit Herbal Rooibos Blend
Blue Cornflowers, Blueberry, Cranberries, Green Rooibos, Hibiscus, Natural Flavours, Organic Lemongrass, Raspberry Leaves, Rose Hips
Blueberry, Citrusy, Green, Honey, Jam, Lemongrass, Sweet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by derk
Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 34 oz / 1000 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

• “The aroma tickled my housemate as I poured her a cup from the pot. She’s definitely into it. The lemongrass reigns in this caffeine-free blend. I often find lemongrass sharp on my palate. Here...” Read full tasting note

From Cuppa Geek

There is something so satisfying about the combo of blueberries and lemon. This blend is a lovely herbal blend that pops with a lovely vanilla blueberry lemon flavor with a hint of honey!

blended with green rooibos, organic lemongrass, natural blueberry flavoring, raspberry leaves, rose hips, hibiscus, cranberries, blue cornflowers

each serving of this tea can be steeped multiple times

About Cuppa Geek View company

1 Tasting Note

The aroma tickled my housemate as I poured her a cup from the pot. She’s definitely into it. The lemongrass reigns in this caffeine-free blend. I often find lemongrass sharp on my palate. Here it’s well tempered by jammy-sweet blueberry. I lean toward tart blueberry flavor versus jammy but I found this to be a totally pleasant profile.

Flavors: Blueberry, Citrusy, Green, Honey, Jam, Lemongrass, Sweet

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 6 tsp 34 OZ / 1000 ML
ashmanra

Nice! I just placed a Cuppageek order and almost got this one! Now I wish I had! But I got lemon swirl and blueberry crisp, so I’m good!