Parker's Blend

Black Herbal Blend
Black Tea, Blue Cornflowers, Lavender, Natural Creme Flavor, Natural Flavours, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Orange Peels
Edit tea info Last updated by derk
Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 6 oz / 177 ml

• “This is a nice Lavender Lady Earl Grey Cream. The cream note seems to hang out on its own above the rest though, kind of like a light topping of marshmallow fluff. Definitely let Parker’s Blend...” Read full tasting note
  • “I can’t write a really proper review for this yet, as I reviewed it for Sororitea Sisters and I have to wait until that one publishes. What I CAN do is tell you just a little about this tea. This...” Read full tasting note

From Cuppa Geek

Parker’s Blend. . . An earl grey created with black tea with a touch of creme flavoring, a bit of orange, and a dash of lavender. A favorite of our kiddo- Parker.

This blend is an incredibly special blend to me. . . This blend was created for our kiddo to raise money for a wonderful organization that is taking such good care of him . . .St Jude’s Children Hospital. All proceeds from the sale of this tea will go to St. Jude’s so they can continue their amazing mission to help children and their families battle cancer.

Ingredients: Black Tea, Orange Peels, Blue Cornflowers, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Natural Bergamot Flavor, Natural Creme Flavor, Lavender

About Cuppa Geek View company

This is a nice Lavender Lady Earl Grey Cream. The cream note seems to hang out on its own above the rest though, kind of like a light topping of marshmallow fluff. Definitely let Parker’s Blend cool for several minutes before sipping for the best flavor experience. Overall smooth and satisfying but the base tea, as usual in blends, leaves me wanting more.

Thanks, ashmanra :)

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 6 OZ / 177 ML

This special blend, along with Parker’s Evening Blend, benefits St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital, where Cuppageek’s son is being treated. These are some of his favorite tea blends!
And it is easy to see why.

Look at the ingredients. Think extra nice Lady Grey. For now I will say no more!

But nip on over to Cuppageek Teas if you can and treat yourself and some friends to some delicious tea, and help support a great hospital at the same time!

derk

Today my niece received this and Parker’s Evening Blend, plus several others. She’s so excited!

ashmanra

Derk: I hope she likes it! I did! I can’t sleep so I think I will try Parker’s Evening Blend right now!

derk

You a night owl? You’re always up late! I haven’t tried Parker’s Blend yet. CuppaGeek inlcuded a sample of Mornin’ Waffles in my box. It served as a decent substitute for breakfast one day last week. Frosted Cranberry was awesome.