Blueberry Peach Crisp

Black Rooibos Blend
Blueberry, Cake, Fruity, Pastries, Peach
Edit tea info Last updated by Courtney

• “2021 sipdown no. 23 This one is really tasty! I would consider ordering this one for my cupboard in a heartbeat. The blueberry and peach and pastry notes all come through perfectly. They don’t...” Read full tasting note
  • “Advent Day 7, From the Depths of the Grab Bag. deep sniffs from the packet "Ohhh, nice. It’s berry something. Smells like peach. I like it. It’s very pleasant and satisfying. Comforting. I...” Read full tasting note
  • “Day 5 Advent i think this was yesterday’s tea. i’m veen drowning with work this weekend – creating an org chart of 100+ people in post it notes on my wall. it was tasty, though more blue berry...” Read full tasting note
  • “This was a perfect start of the day. I was craving for fruity, but with caffeine-included base and black tea is great. I agree with a ashmanra saying it’s more Peach-blueberry blend, but that is...” Read full tasting note

From Cuppa Geek

Product description not available yet.

About Cuppa Geek View company

2021 sipdown no. 23

The blueberry and peach and pastry notes all come through perfectly. They don’t fight for attention. Yet they’re all there, right at the forefront. The flavours are also very true to form. There’s no fake or cloying-ness here. The blueberries are so true, I felt like I was back home on the east coast, eating blueberries from my grandmother’s garden!

The base tea is lovely, but ever so slightly astringent, though this may be fixed by steeping temperature. As the tea cooled, it only got better! The flavour profiles didn’t change, but it’s just so refreshing!

Thanks for such a wonderful tea Nichole!

205 °F / 96 °C 3 min, 0 sec 3 g 14 OZ / 414 ML
Cameron B.

Yum! Going on the wishlist…

Courtney

Right? I have to try more of these teas so I know what to order, but this is for sure going into an order. XD

Inkling

Ooo, this sounds so good!

Advent Day 7, From the Depths of the Grab Bag.

deep sniffs from the packet "Ohhh, nice. It’s berry something.

Smells like peach. I like it. It’s very pleasant and satisfying. Comforting. I recommend it. Smells good. I do recommend it highly. I go 9, say 9 (out of 10)."

Courtney

Yum. I saw someone else review this one too (maybe gmathis) and I’m so intrigued about it now!

12071 tasting notes

Day 5 Advent

i think this was yesterday’s tea. i’m veen drowning with work this weekend – creating an org chart of 100+ people in post it notes on my wall. it was tasty, though more blue berry fruity than peach which was ok by me because i’m off of peach.

I agree with a ashmanra saying it’s more Peach-blueberry blend, but that is only flaw with this tea. I agree with another her statement “baked cobbler taste” yep — exactly! It is pie crust as well, just like a hot and liquid cake. I guess this is something I will place order once… as it is delicious, fruity, and with caffeine. I will prepare more than one steep, but writing this just after one. Yummm!

“Mutta et tiedä miltä minusta tuntuu.” ehm, no, my Finnish isn’t that great. I just copied that from song. I feel down. I need to write me semestral thesis, if possible today to have it done; but I just can’t make it happen in three days. LIke I have no idea what to write there! I just want to cuddle myself in blanket, enjoying all the tea I have next to me and watching some sense-less TV shows or movies. Nothing from that will happen.

Flavors: Blueberry, Cake, Fruity, Pastries, Peach

205 °F / 96 °C 4 min, 0 sec 10 OZ / 300 ML
White Antlers

Martin break your task down. Write for 30 minutes. Set a timer. Then take a tea break for 10 minutes. Set a timer again. Then go back to writing for 30 minutes. If you break a task up into smaller bits, it does not seem quite so daunting.

Martin Bednář

Edit: no more steeps made, as the tea bag attracted some small flies and I thought it isn’t safe anymore.

ashmanra

You can do it, Martin! I am rooting for you!

Another flyby; ashmanra’s review pretty much captures this: peach and piecrust. I think this is my first experience with green rooibos and I like it. CuppaGeek does flavored, desserty things quite well.

Courtney

This one sounds tasty. I love when tea companies can capture pasty/baked goods well!

Cuppageek Advent random pick day #2!

I did actually do a random pick today and didn’t cheat and try to see the name first. Yesterday was Frosted Cranberry – yummy, yummy, berries and sweetness, need to order.

Though this is another fruity blend, it was very different. Instead of fresh fruit, this tastes like a baked fruit cobbler. I think the cinnamon is what makes it taste that way to me. It was really good with my brekkie and once again I did three steeps.

Tastewise, I would call this Peach Blueberry, because it is peach forward to me. It isn’t a heavy peach black though, and the green rooibos shines through. I really feel like there is a baked cobbler taste here!