Sweet Strawberry Rose

Fruit Oolong Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by gmathis

1 Tasting Note View all

• “After surviving a road trip that required us to endure every conceivable road delay short of an armadillo stampede (which was plausible…it was central Kansas), we declared it a Light Duty...” Read full tasting note

From Cuppa Geek

Bao Zhong Oolong, Freeze Dried Strawberries, Rose Petals, Apple Pieces, Pear Pieces, Hibiscus Blossoms, Marigold Blossoms

About Cuppa Geek View company

1 Tasting Note

After surviving a road trip that required us to endure every conceivable road delay short of an armadillo stampede (which was plausible…it was central Kansas), we declared it a Light Duty Saturday. So here I am, rocking in my glider, listening to the neighbor’s wind chimes, watching a bee investigate my dwindling marigolds, getting bonked on the head by an occasional falling maple leaf, and enjoying this sweet and civilized tea from Cuppa Geek.

What initially drew me to it was my perpetual quest for the perfect strawberry tea, which I’m beginning to think exists only in my imagination. What I am enjoying about it, however, is how nice a carrier the bao zhong is for the fruit and flowers—-no, make that flowers and fruit. You get the rose first, then a really nice amalgamation of the apple, pear, and strawberry. Good stuff; just expect general non-specific fruit punch fruitiness rather than identifiable strawberry.

ashmanra

Every time I see a review for one of her teas I think, “Oh, I should have bought that one!” Ha ha!