Parker’s Caramel Apple Chai

Apple Pieces, Black Tea, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cinnamon Chips, Cloves, Ginger, Marshmallow Root
Edit tea info Last updated by ashmanra

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Cuppa Geek sent me this tea from the St. Jude’s benefit line! I could hardly wait to test it out! This afternoon was very warm but cloudy. My husband is more or less on staycation as he has a lot...” Read full tasting note

From Cuppa Geek

A sweet and spiced delicious treat that is amazing and perfect for any season.

Ingredients: Black Tea, Apple Pieces, Natural Candy Apple Flavor, Cinnamon, Marshmallow Root, Cinnamon Chips, Cloves, Ginger, Cardamom

All monies collected from the sale of this tea will be donated to St Jude’s in honor of all they do for families like ours.

About Cuppa Geek View company

1 Tasting Note

This afternoon was very warm but cloudy. My husband is more or less on staycation as he has a lot of “use or lose” hours so we are living decadently at home, doing things like drinking soda (Mexican Coke) and eating french fries on a weekday! It’s really wild.

The soda has been getting to me reflux wise so I had no beverage with lunch and saved this for after. It was a treat! I made it just as normal tea – one teaspoon making two steeps in a kamjove combined. The smell pre-steeping was largely caramel. After steeping, all those other flavors come out. The apple is nice and not too tart, black tea is present and not buried under flavorings, and after sipping for a while it builds up a little zing, almost like briskness, from the clove. It was exactly what I was looking for to clear the palate after having vinegar-based North Carolina BBQ for lunch.

Tonight I made it as a dessert drink for the two of us! I heated about twenty ounces of two percent milk on the stove and threw in three teaspoons of leaf. I didn’t let it boil, just let the milk get hot and steeped it for about eight minutes.

I stirred in some sugar (this is dessert, remember?) and strained it into mugs, and topped it with whipped cream. Oh my goodness. This is super tasty and my husband loved it!

Last year I found that the high sugar and caffeine content of the cocoa was just too much for me to sleep well, and this is a brilliant alternative. I am excited about trying the other blends in the line up this way, especially when cooler weather gets here. For now, we are back up in the 80’s.

Thank you, Cuppa Geek! It was DELISH!