White Tea
Cream, Floral, Hay, Lavender, Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by Lala

From Cuppa'T Specialty Teas

White tea, lavender blossoms, natural flavors, vanilla bits

About Cuppa'T Specialty Teas View company

Tea bath!
I needed this steamy bath today to try to get rid of my cold. It felt SO good!
Epsom salts, tea, baking soda, and lavender essential oil.
Since I am not a fan of lavender teas to drink, I might as well use it in a bath instead. My skin feels so soft and refreshed!

Lala

Oooh, I never thought to use this one as a tea bath.

MissLena

The idea of a tea bath sounds absolutely luxurious. I will have to find a tea to try it out sometime!

soooooo tired. I’m about ready for bed but wait, whta’s that? oh yes i’m on another meeting with China that makes it once again clear that they’re lost without me there. sigh not sure what the hell i’m going to do to move this project forward but let me tell you 10-midnight are NOT my best hours. nope. not at all.

Lala sent this my way in our swap. I don’t recall whether or not I asked for this one, but i’m always happy to try new teas! I was a little worried when i read that this had lavender in it, but surprisingly it’s not OMG IN YOUR FACE lavender. So that’s good. :) it wouldn’t be my first choice in a tea but overall it’s not too shabby.

Thanks Lala!

1.5 tablespoons for 375 ml

Hint of astrigency. Vanilla sugary sweetness. Blunt lavender overtones. White tea taste is very nice into aftertaste.

Thanks to Sil for sharing this with me.

i just adore this tea, beatiful smell of lavanda mixed with white tea mmm

This tea surprised me. The loose, dry tea, resembles more black tea than it does white. The lavender and vanilla are in good balance. This tea is sweet, creamy, and almost has a nutty flavour. The tea is heavy and thick. The lavender leaves a slightly astringent aftertaste. The more it cools, the stronger the lavender notes get. This is not my favorite tea, but it is enjoyable.

This is a queued tasting note.

Didn’t work much of backlogged notes today; I spent most of the day out of the house and the rest of it was spent dying my hair. I went, in the span of two days, from a dark brown with purple tones to stripping all the colour our and dying it the most ethereal pastel pink. I feel like it’s cotton candy and I could just eat it!

And speaking of ethereal things; this tea is pretty wonderful as a late night cuppa. Now that I’ve learned that it’s best hot and plain, I really enjoy it. The white tea is supple, and the notes of cream/vanilla marry in the most intoxicating and romantic way with the lavender. Honestly, this might just be the first lavender tea I’ve ever owned that I’ve been seriously sad about getting closer to a sipdown with. And I am indeed close to one: only around three mugs worth of tea left! Sure, this is an easy restock but all the same when you want to hoard a tea you want the hoard the fucking tea.

Anyway, a hot cup of this before bed makes for an easy sleep and happy dreams!