White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Lala

From Cuppa'T Specialty Teas

White tea, lavender blossoms, natural flavors, vanilla bits

About Cuppa'T Specialty Teas View company

Tea bath!
I needed this steamy bath today to try to get rid of my cold. It felt SO good!
Epsom salts, tea, baking soda, and lavender essential oil.
Since I am not a fan of lavender teas to drink, I might as well use it in a bath instead. My skin feels so soft and refreshed!

Lala

Oooh, I never thought to use this one as a tea bath.

MissLena

The idea of a tea bath sounds absolutely luxurious. I will have to find a tea to try it out sometime!

soooooo tired. I’m about ready for bed but wait, whta’s that? oh yes i’m on another meeting with China that makes it once again clear that they’re lost without me there. sigh not sure what the hell i’m going to do to move this project forward but let me tell you 10-midnight are NOT my best hours. nope. not at all.

Lala sent this my way in our swap. I don’t recall whether or not I asked for this one, but i’m always happy to try new teas! I was a little worried when i read that this had lavender in it, but surprisingly it’s not OMG IN YOUR FACE lavender. So that’s good. :) it wouldn’t be my first choice in a tea but overall it’s not too shabby.

Thanks Lala!

1.5 tablespoons for 375 ml

Hint of astrigency. Vanilla sugary sweetness. Blunt lavender overtones. White tea taste is very nice into aftertaste.

Thanks to Sil for sharing this with me.

i just adore this tea, beatiful smell of lavanda mixed with white tea mmm

This tea surprised me. The loose, dry tea, resembles more black tea than it does white. The lavender and vanilla are in good balance. This tea is sweet, creamy, and almost has a nutty flavour. The tea is heavy and thick. The lavender leaves a slightly astringent aftertaste. The more it cools, the stronger the lavender notes get. This is not my favorite tea, but it is enjoyable.