Dragon Fruit Cranberry

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Lala

• “Sipdown! I finished this one off with a cold brew. This is very refreshing, I didn't add any sweetener and I didn't find that it needed it. The slight tartness is what makes it so refreshing I...” Read full tasting note
    tigress_al 818 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown (202/205)! Thank you very much *Lala* for the sample of this! I was really disappointed when it wasn't in stock during my trip to Cuppa'T, so it was amazing to receive a sample and get the...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 2037 tasting notes
  • “This dry tea is just large chunks of dried fruit. The dragon fruit pieces are fair sized slices, and the cranberries are whole. I have to admit I ate some dried dragonfruit. I was super good. ...” Read full tasting note
    Lala1 771 tasting notes
  • “I put roughly 5 teaspoons of mix to steep into 1 litre/35 oz of cold water for approx 22 hours. The result is a pink/red liquid (watermelon coloured) that has a sweet, refreshing yet tart fruit...” Read full tasting note
    KittyLovesTea 1117 tasting notes

From Cuppa'T Specialty Teas

Cranberry pieces, date bits, dragon fruit bits, seabuckthorn berries, goji berries, chokeberries, pineapple bits, papaya bits, kiwi bits, blueberries and flavor

About Cuppa'T Specialty Teas View company

Sipdown!
I finished this one off with a cold brew. This is very refreshing, I didn’t add any sweetener and I didn’t find that it needed it. The slight tartness is what makes it so refreshing I think.
I might have to stock up on this for the summer!

Lala

This is one of my favorites!

2037 tasting notes

Sipdown (202/205)!

Thank you very much Lala for the sample of this! I was really disappointed when it wasn’t in stock during my trip to Cuppa’T, so it was amazing to receive a sample and get the opportunity to try it out despite that, since it was one of the few teas I was looking for ahead of time when I went.

I made this up at a cold brew in my mason jar, and that used up the whole sample. To be perfectly honest, I was a little worried it’s be underleafed for the full 25 oz. but when I strained it this morning after a full 12 hour steep, it looked and smelled pretty well steeped up.

Taste wise, this is amazing! It’s very flavourful without being too strong – in fact it kind of reminds me of the pink dragonfruit vitamin water that I used to sometimes get when I worked at the movie theatre. That was my favourite one that we sold, but it was also really expensive and honestly probably more sugar than vitamins. But anyway, what I’m getting at is that this is definitely very strongly dragonfruit flavoured which is great because I was worried that the cranberry would be too strong. I actually don’t know whether or not I’d realize there’s cranberry in this if it wasn’t in the name and I hadn’t seen the large cranberry pieces before making this up.

For anyone who hasn’t had dragonfruit before, you really really should! It’s like a kiwi in texture, but the taste kinda citrusy and kind like melon. It’s just a really characteristic flavour overall once you’ve tried a few dragonfruit flavoured things. They’re also good chocolate dipped or with a little lemon juice on them.

Ultimately, this is delicious and I’m very, very sad to see it go. I’m hoping I’ll be up in Regina sometime this summer and I’ll be able to pick some of this up. I’d easily and without hesitation buy 100g of it, perhaps more because I know it’s a fruit blend so it’ll be heavy.

Amazing! And again, a thousand thanks Lala

Lala

Glad you liked it. I hope Jule brings it back in stock for this summer. I have been rationing what I have left of this.

VariaTEA

The dragonfruit vitamin water was my favorite too!!

This dry tea is just large chunks of dried fruit. The dragon fruit pieces are fair sized slices, and the cranberries are whole. I have to admit I ate some dried dragonfruit. I was super good. The only downsize was I bought 50g but it didnt give much becuase of the weight of the tea.

The tea brews up a beautiful dark pink colour. It smells of dragonfruit and slight tart berry, but not necessarily cranberry. The tea is quite light. I thought it would end up tart with the cranberry, but it isn’t. It tasted predominately of the dragonfruit. I did have to add some rock sugar to sweeten it a little bit.

Jule, the owner of Cuppa T, recommended to try this one cold brewed, so I have a pitcher in the fridge brewing overnight.

Looking forward to seeing your coldbrew review :)

I put roughly 5 teaspoons of mix to steep into 1 litre/35 oz of cold water for approx 22 hours. The result is a pink/red liquid (watermelon coloured) that has a sweet, refreshing yet tart fruit scent. Very dragon fruity.

Flavour is very sweet with a slight tart after taste but liquid is quite thick and sugar syrup like. Similar to some instant iced tea mixes I’ve had before (I think they were Lipton). My cup even has some sort of white sugar like substance on the bottom, if I hadn’t known it was a fruit mix my guess would have been instant blend. Despite that though this is very nice, the flavour is nice, clean and refreshing yet it has enough sweetness to work well as an iced tea and a pinch of sour to stop it being too sweet. Fruit flavour wise it is heavy on the dragon fruit but also has a peach, mango and light mixed berry tones.

I have enough for another cold steep with the same parameters so I will do that for tomorrow, two of my husbands brothers are over for a drink and sleepover before they go to Wembley on Saturday to watch a football finals match. I don’t see them often, I live in Leicester and my husband is from Derby but moved here for me and though our cities are next to each other his family rarely visit and I rarely visit them. I’m putting it down to the fact that none of us can drive. Still it will be nice to have family over and this iced tea will be great with a splash of vodka or scotch :) Party iced tea.

Iced 5 tsp 34 OZ / 1000 ML