Fruit Tea
Apricot, Peach, Stonefruits
Edit tea info Last updated by tigress_al
Iced 8 min or more 25 oz / 739 ml

From Cuppa'T Specialty Teas

Apple bits, pineapple bits, rosehip peels, peach bits, natural flavor, sunflower petals, English chamomile, lemon myrtle

About Cuppa'T Specialty Teas View company

I also cold brewed this overnight 1.5teaspoons.
This was sweet and refreshing.
I added a little sugar at the end, but I don’t think that it needed it.
This will make a nice spring/summer treat

Iced
Bonnie

Is this a creamy peach? If not have you had it with milk?

tigress_al

I have only had it cold brewed so far, it wasn’t really creamy, but it was smooth. I will have to try it hot with some milk now that you mentioned it! Thanks

Cold brewed this while I was at work, and when I got home i immediately strained it and started to drink it. I’m trying really hard to remember what I wrote last time, but I know I had some difficulties finishing it and something was bugging me. Some sort of weird taste…

Whatever was bugging me isn’t anymore though; a shorter cold steep time must have been the solution.

This tastes flavourful and refreshing with sweet peach, apricot, and… pear(!?) notes. It’s pretty decent overall – and better from what I’m remembering it being. So that’s a pretty good thing. I still don’t have the “fireworks” I’ve been wanting all day, though! I think, once I finish this any my other timolino tea, I’m going to break out the stuff from Dexter and see if I have some success…

Still; this has improved and that gives me hope!

EDIT: I realize this is all over the place. It took me like 40 minute to write it; I kept getting very distracted by loads of different things and my thoughts weren’t coherent.