Fruit Tea
Apricot, Peach, Stonefruits
Edit tea info Last updated by tigress_al
Iced 8 min or more 25 oz / 739 ml

From Cuppa'T Specialty Teas

Apple bits, pineapple bits, rosehip peels, peach bits, natural flavor, sunflower petals, English chamomile, lemon myrtle

About Cuppa'T Specialty Teas View company

I also cold brewed this overnight 1.5teaspoons.
This was sweet and refreshing.
I added a little sugar at the end, but I don’t think that it needed it.
This will make a nice spring/summer treat

Iced
Bonnie

Is this a creamy peach? If not have you had it with milk?

tigress_al

I have only had it cold brewed so far, it wasn’t really creamy, but it was smooth. I will have to try it hot with some milk now that you mentioned it! Thanks

Twelve hour cold brew for work. I actually remembered to keep my water bottle in the fridge during my shift so it was perfectly icy fresh all day! Basically as refreshing as could possibly be! I definitely needed it too, my shift was pretty iffy.

We started out the day just completely fucking swamped with last minute Easter shoppers who cleared out all our Easter stock, including the candy and baskets. For the rest of the day we had pissed off shoppers upset that we were sold out of Easter stuff. I pretended to be apologetic to all of them; but really after the third or fourth I just wanted to shout at all of them “if you needed Easter candy this badly you shouldn’t have waited until the last minute!”.

Then the other keyholder who was supposed to be closing with me (it’s a two person job; one for paperwork and one for cash) called in and said she wasn’t showing up. So, I had to get a cashier to stay the extra hour for closing – but I still had to do all the work (paperwork and cash) because she had no closing training/wasn’t a keyholder. She still had to be there though, because since I’m handling thousands of dollars two people must be present for security reasons…

Urgh.

This was pretty decent as a drink though; it was like a combination of Tim Horton’s peach drink and an overripe peach puree, heavy on the “stone” taste of the stone fruit. You all know that taste; it’s hard to explain but very distinct.

Other than that, I didn’t pick up a whole lot of other flavours.

Hello.Kiki

ugh, retail. We certainly had our fair share of cranky customers today!

Christina

I gotta admit, I was one of those last-minute shoppers yesterday. We were at the local grocery and I really wanted to get a cheesecake. They didn’t have any in the display, but they did have some at the back. After a few minutes I came back and they had one ready for me, but I felt so bad – the ladies who were working the bakery looked like they were crazy-busy, what with all of the cakes and putting special icing on cookies and cupcakes. I bet the shift couldn’t end quickly enough.