Strawberry Orange

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by tigress_al
Iced

• “Sipdown This is a very refreshing tea. Almost like lemonade but not too sweet. It's slightly tart from the hibiscus but not overly so. Each cup tastes a little different depending on what fruit...” Read full tasting note
    tigress_al 767 tasting notes

From Cuppa'T Specialty Teas

apple bits, hibiscus blossoms, lemongrass, orange wedges, flavour, strawberry bits, calcium ascorbate, citric acid, vitamin C

About Cuppa'T Specialty Teas View company

Sipdown
This is a very refreshing tea. Almost like lemonade but not too sweet. It’s slightly tart from the hibiscus but not overly so. Each cup tastes a little different depending on what fruit pieces end up in the scoop but that’s ok.
I would like to re-stock this but I think my local tea shop has stopped selling this tea :(
That’s the worst when you find a tea you like and then can’t restock it! Oh well, I enjoyed it while I had it

Lala

Wen I first read your review I was like I am going to get some of this, Ihave never seen it is the store so it must be a new one. But then I read thru the review and am now sad :(

Michelle Butler Hallett

Nooooo! Discontinued tea …

tigress_al