Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Lala

From Cuppa'T Specialty Teas

Rooibos, almond slices, natural flavors and mallow flowers

About Cuppa'T Specialty Teas View company

This tea is one I took from the GCTTB.

I like it. It’s almond – in an amaretto sort of way and it’s rooibos. That’s all the name promises, and that’s what it is.
Sweet, tasty works for me.

I actually did not intend to buy this tea. But I wasn’t paying attention and this is what I came home with.

This tea smells very sharp. There is definitely an almond smell. I would describe this tea as candied almond. There are small pieces of chopped up almond in the mix. The brewed tea smells like sweet almond. I almost get a hint of Granny Smith green apples.

The tea tastes strongly of rooibos. There is a sweetness from the rooibos. There is also an almond taste. Very slightly like marzipan but not quite. I get that little bit of apple flavour in the aftertaste.

Overall an ok tea for a rooibos blend, not what I wanted but I guess I should be paying more attention next time. Its like I get into a tea store and can’t even focus…there is too much to see and smell and I just want, want, WANT…ha ha. I think it is safe to say that is a common occurrence for most of us… :P

tigress_al

Lol, I always get carried away in tea shops, and Cuppa is no exception!

I steeped it a bit longer this time and it resulted in more almond and less rooibos. Not nearly as delicious as Davidstea Alpine Punch, but it’s better than my first cup!