Edit tea info Last updated by Shmiracles
Boiling 2 min, 0 sec 16 oz / 473 ml

From Custom-Adagio Teas, Aun-Juli Riddle

Created by: Aun-Juli Riddle
Teas: Earl Grey Moonlight, Chocolate, Blackberry

Full of deep flavor, this tea combines Earl Grey Moonlight and chocolate for a smooth, richness with an edge of blackberry for a thoughtful finish.

Rereleased by the creator. Can now be found under the “Tales and Tea Leaves”:http://www.adagio.com/signature_blend/group.html?group=2721&SID=57c8c8f525074659bad97549ead20f61 Fandom/Signature Blends heading.

About Custom-Adagio Teas, Aun-Juli Riddle View company

come on Wizard! work your magic!
i have lots to do today!
wave your staff!
look angry!
swish your beard!
fire and brimstone!
make it happen!

Starfevre

I do love your fandom blend notes.

Cavocorax

Right! I wish I could like them more than once!

Earl Grey… ah, I get it now. And here I thought it was referring to some copyrighted gray wizard…

It’s earl grey with blackberry flavor – what’s not to like? Everything else about this week. But nothing about this tea.

My fiance and I have been working on our apartment recently. Specifically, we’ve been unpacking and finding homes for everything. We actually moved in together last October and had originally planned to make the move in a month-long get organized extravaganza.

Yeah … so that didn’t happen at all. The closest we came to settled was putting our clothes into the dressers and unpacking the kitchen stuff. And – fun bonus – our apartment is seriously lacking in storage space which means there really isn’t a place for everything to go.

To resolve this problem, we bought a hutch for our dining room and, since it finally came in, I’ve been on a bit of an organizational bender. Also a tea buying bender seeing as hutch = more places to store tea = I can stock up.

(My fiance, feeling guilt over his third!!! fishtank, is surprisingly supportive of this. Hmm.)

Anyway. I got this as part of a fandom sampler from Adagio and made it yesterday to take to work. With a little added sugar, it’s not bad, but it’s definitely a bit biting — I’m not sure which of the ingredients is causing that. I tried again today with some milk and sugar and it’s quite tasty. The berries aren’t as prominent and I don’t get any chocolate, but it’s a nice tea to wake up to.

Boiling 2 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML