Chai Oolong Blend
Cake, Roasted, Vanilla, Chocolate, Spices
Edit tea info Last updated by Shmiracles

• “This isn't have the same blow-me-away quality that it had the first time I tried it, but I knew what I was expecting this time. It's still really good and a bit like cake and cookies for breakfast...” Read full tasting note
    moraiwe 616 tasting notes
  • “Cinnamon Vanilla Chai first, with a hint of Almond. mild and tasty. you know the dark oolongs. easy to drink and drink and drink. i wanna say nice things about this tea because it is very nice, but...” Read full tasting note
    shmiracles 736 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown! Thank you *Shmiracles* for sending this my way! And thank you to my roommate, Angie, for choosing my three teas of the night hehe :) I don't have anything to do till 5pm tomorrow so I'll...” Read full tasting note
    jump62359 565 tasting notes
  • “Another one from *Sil*, which I think she got from *Schmiracle*. I used to have a pretty good collection of fandom teas from Adagio. My sons & I were really having a good time with their blends...” Read full tasting note
    Terri HarpLady 2859 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas, Aun-Juli Riddle

‘Today is my 111th birthday. 111 years is far too short a time to live among such excellent and admirable friends. Let’s drink tea that tastes like chocolate cake!’

created by: Aun-Juli Riddle

blended with oolong tea, black tea, cinnamon bark, ginger root, natural vanilla flavor, natural almond flavor, cocoa nibs, natural chocolate flavor, natural cinnamon flavor

teas: vanilla oolong, almond oolong, chocolate chai

accented with chocolate chips

steep at 212° for 3 mins

About Custom-Adagio Teas, Aun-Juli Riddle View company

This isn’t have the same blow-me-away quality that it had the first time I tried it, but I knew what I was expecting this time. It’s still really good and a bit like cake and cookies for breakfast or cinnamon sugar donut holes (and who could complain about that really?)

“It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.”

Courtney

I love the quote!

Spencer

Just the name makes me want to try this!

Cinnamon Vanilla Chai first, with a hint of Almond.
mild and tasty. you know the dark oolongs. easy to drink and drink and drink.
i wanna say nice things about this tea because it is very nice, but i am kinda tasting noted out.

text from Mr Shmiracles:
I had a dream that I was visiting a family and a violent gang led by Ted Danson invaded their house, kidnapped their baby, and locked us in a pig pen.
One of the gang had no arms.

i’m about to walk over to the post office and mail many teas to several people.

a local cafe is celebrating the addition of 8 more taps to their bar tonight, so that’s where i’m gonna be for a little while after work.

yay friday.

__Morgana__

The dream is sensational!

oddree

Your tasting notes have been great! Ted Danson is always scary in dreams. I can’t believe I have 2 more hours until beer :(

Sami Kelsh

That dream is flipping insane.

(The tea sounds like a nice combo, too.)

Sipdown!
Thank you Shmiracles for sending this my way!
And thank you to my roommate, Angie, for choosing my three teas of the night hehe :) I don’t have anything to do till 5pm tomorrow so I’ll just DRINK ALL THE TEA!!

I don’t remember drinking this so I’ll probably just write this note as a first time tasting of this tea :)
Lovely cinnamon-y chai scent right out of the package (and can we all agree that Karen packs her teas in the absolute cutest way?) I do smell the oolong bits coming out (and I’m just going by what steepster says okay) BUT THE CHAI. IT’S LOVELY.
I do need milk soo… I’ll see if my roommate has some?
But this is a lovely tea! Because it is a chai tea, I had to add sugar and milk to it. But it’s definitely a nice cuppa :)

Flavors: Chocolate, Spices

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 3 g 8 OZ / 236 ML

Another one from Sil, which I think she got from Schmiracle.
I used to have a pretty good collection of fandom teas from Adagio. My sons & I were really having a good time with their blends for awhile, especially the Dr. Who & Hobbit ones.
So, the first thing I noticed when I opened this was the aroma of almond, which was kind of pronounced. I’ve tried all three of the teas in this blend, but never together. It’s actually pretty tasty, especially with Maple added.
Sipdown 387

Thanks, Shmiracles!!

Oooh, it tastes like a vanilla chai cake. Yummy!

I’m having it with (surprise) almond milk. It goes well.

Yum yum yum.

(FYI to everyone with my address, I’m going to be moving May 15. Yes, this is lots of warning, I’m doing this on purpose! I just got a surprise package today!)

shmiracles tea fest! another one from that package. This is a nice enough cup of tea, but in this cup there is just too much cinnamon. it’s not that the cinnamon is overpowering or anything, but i feel like it’s hiding all the other wonderful things in this tea…like GINGER! :) i did enjoying drinking this one, but i also felt like there wasn’t much point to the other ingredients since they weren’t coming through like the cinnamon. Ah well, still another happy tea to have tried (and that gets me to 150 at least…10 more to go in 2 days heh)