Chai Oolong Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Shmiracles

• “This isn't have the same blow-me-away quality that it had the first time I tried it, but I knew what I was expecting this time. It's still really good and a bit like cake and cookies for breakfast...” Read full tasting note
    moraiwe 596 tasting notes
  • “Cinnamon Vanilla Chai first, with a hint of Almond. mild and tasty. you know the dark oolongs. easy to drink and drink and drink. i wanna say nice things about this tea because it is very nice, but...” Read full tasting note
    shmiracles 712 tasting notes
  • “Going through all the teas I premeasured yesterday! Study day with tea. All day, every day! All the premeasured teas have gone into a pile next to me and the first one I [pick out, that's the one I...” Read full tasting note
    jump62359 396 tasting notes
  • “Thanks, Shmiracles!! Oooh, it tastes like a vanilla chai cake. Yummy! I'm having it with (surprise) almond milk. It goes well. Yum yum yum. (FYI to everyone with my address, I'm going to be...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1164 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas, Aun-Juli Riddle

‘Today is my 111th birthday. 111 years is far too short a time to live among such excellent and admirable friends. Let’s drink tea that tastes like chocolate cake!’

created by: Aun-Juli Riddle

blended with oolong tea, black tea, cinnamon bark, ginger root, natural vanilla flavor, natural almond flavor, cocoa nibs, natural chocolate flavor, natural cinnamon flavor

teas: vanilla oolong, almond oolong, chocolate chai

accented with chocolate chips

steep at 212° for 3 mins

About Custom-Adagio Teas, Aun-Juli Riddle View company

This isn’t have the same blow-me-away quality that it had the first time I tried it, but I knew what I was expecting this time. It’s still really good and a bit like cake and cookies for breakfast or cinnamon sugar donut holes (and who could complain about that really?)

“It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.”

Courtney

I love the quote!

Spencer

Just the name makes me want to try this!

Cinnamon Vanilla Chai first, with a hint of Almond.
mild and tasty. you know the dark oolongs. easy to drink and drink and drink.
i wanna say nice things about this tea because it is very nice, but i am kinda tasting noted out.

text from Mr Shmiracles:
I had a dream that I was visiting a family and a violent gang led by Ted Danson invaded their house, kidnapped their baby, and locked us in a pig pen.
One of the gang had no arms.

i’m about to walk over to the post office and mail many teas to several people.

a local cafe is celebrating the addition of 8 more taps to their bar tonight, so that’s where i’m gonna be for a little while after work.

yay friday.

__Morgana__

The dream is sensational!

oddree

Your tasting notes have been great! Ted Danson is always scary in dreams. I can’t believe I have 2 more hours until beer :(

Sami Kelsh

That dream is flipping insane.

(The tea sounds like a nice combo, too.)

Going through all the teas I premeasured yesterday! Study day with tea. All day, every day! All the premeasured teas have gone into a pile next to me and the first one I [pick out, that’s the one I drink!

111th Birthday tea from shmiracles is the first one of the day :)
Definitely smell the almond from the package. I used to hate the smell of almond, but now it’s actually growing on me. Same with chocolate teas. Almond and chocolate in this tea, two of my least favourite flavours in teas and yet, I’m actually pretty excited for this!
Steeping, the oolong definitely takes over. THAT’S ANOTHER THING. I used to hate oolongs!! But dude. Now that I’m trying all these different types of teas and exploring, I’m learning to love them :)
Hmm… this tea is good? Ish. It’s like.. it’s right on the edge of being bitter, but it’s not as strong as I would like. But I actually really like the flavours together, surprisingly!
Added some honey to see if I can bring some of the flavours out and NOPE. DID NOT HELP AT ALL.
Well then. I ended up with slightly tasteless, bitter tea. Darn.

FLAVOUR-WISE, THEY ALL WORK TOGETHER. Fault on me. I usually use 3g of tea for 12oz, but I think for this, 3g or tea for the typical 8oz would do the trick.

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 3 g 12 OZ / 354 ML

Thanks, Shmiracles!!

Oooh, it tastes like a vanilla chai cake. Yummy!

I’m having it with (surprise) almond milk. It goes well.

Yum yum yum.

(FYI to everyone with my address, I’m going to be moving May 15. Yes, this is lots of warning, I’m doing this on purpose! I just got a surprise package today!)

shmiracles tea fest! another one from that package. This is a nice enough cup of tea, but in this cup there is just too much cinnamon. it’s not that the cinnamon is overpowering or anything, but i feel like it’s hiding all the other wonderful things in this tea…like GINGER! :) i did enjoying drinking this one, but i also felt like there wasn’t much point to the other ingredients since they weren’t coming through like the cinnamon. Ah well, still another happy tea to have tried (and that gets me to 150 at least…10 more to go in 2 days heh)