Black White Blend
Black Tea, Blue Cornflowers, Cinnamon, Cream Flavoring, Natural Bergamot Oil, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Orange Peels
Edit tea info Last updated by Anna

• “earl grey creme with cinnamon! very nice. no, really. i drank this hours ago and i'm still remembering it fondly. it was a great way to start this monday. me and cinnamon, we are getting to be...” Read full tasting note
    shmiracles 744 tasting notes
  • “First time, I think the water was too hot. I let the pot sit for a minute after boiling for the second cup before pouring it over the leaves, and I noticed more flavor. It's not very strong, but...” Read full tasting note
    acreech 54 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas, Aun-Juli Riddle

created by: Aun-Juli Riddle

A beautiful soft tea with a lingering full-bodied taste that develops with each sip. Earthy, floral, and a hint of spice.

blended with snowbud, black tea, natural creme flavor, orange peels, blue cornflowers, natural vanilla flavor, natural bergamot flavor

teas: earl grey moonlight, cream, snowbud

accented with cinnamon

steep at 205° for 3 mins

About Custom-Adagio Teas, Aun-Juli Riddle View company

earl grey creme with cinnamon! very nice.
no, really. i drank this hours ago and i’m still remembering it fondly.
it was a great way to start this monday.
me and cinnamon, we are getting to be better & better friends. happy ending :)

i have several of you to email and put swap boxes together for.
don’t worry i haven’t forgotten you!
i just, get, like, distracted and stuff. and i know full well that i’m not really great at prioritizing. and i tend to get 90% done with a task and then kinda stall out a bit? but i spend time telling non-tea people all about how steepster is fun in so many different ways and how we can be a sea of all different types and walks of people and still have so many things in common and how it always impresses me and how i have a fondness for my internet buddies even if i chat with you lots or barely at all.
(okay brace for blab city now)
i lurk some of you, sure i do, i see your tea reviews and read a little about your day or your morning tea or whatever, and i may not have much to add, but i see you and i get it. i see you! hi! i understand you a little! hi!
this site is kinda all about the love, and the complete acceptance and freedom to love/hate any crappy/pristine tea you darn well want to.
and you can tell because instead of clicking a little thumbs-up at the bottom of a post, you can click a little heart! proof!
party on heart clickers!

hug we see you too!!!

Courtney

I thought that first line was “earl grey creme with coconut” and I got excited despite the bergamot.

Courtney

And I love the lurking comment! I enjoy reading about everyone’s day along with their tea notes too.

ditto on that courtney…even without commenting on most of the tea logs, i love hearing about ppl’s days…enjoying them experiencing teas that i like..that i don’t like.. it’s just a great place to be.

Shmiracles

Courtney! you! you
were the VERY FIRST person i ever mailed tea too!
it was 10 months ago in early May (waaaay back when) and i bet if i was to see what i sent and how i packaged the tea now, i would have a good chuckle :D

also, all your fault… i immediately went on adagio and started making an EGC w/coconut blend. and THEN i noticed that now i can add 2 accents to my blends instead of just 1? i guess cuz i made and bought 4 for myself? so of course i proceeded to spend WAY TOO MUCH TIME altering my DIY blend accents. endless fun. for reals.

ashleyelizabeth

Do you have any of this???? It sounds so good! I don’t see it in your cupboard though :(

OMGsrsly

ZOMG, Shmiracles! Are you making personal blends, or fandom blends? :D I might have to bump an Adagio order up in the queue and try some of your stuff.

Shmiracles

>>>> runs to the cupboard >>>> yes i can give you 1 perfect scoop worth? not ideal, but enough to get a taste :)
we have 2 earl greys in our cupboard at the moment, but after they’re gone, i’ll probably get either this blend or one kinda like it to replace it. mix things up a bit.

Courtney

Yay! Actually I remember how you packaged that swap because the box it arrived in became the box that all my swap samples now hang out in. That blend sounds amazing! Perhaps we can do another swap if you end up creating it. :)

First time, I think the water was too hot. I let the pot sit for a minute after boiling for the second cup before pouring it over the leaves, and I noticed more flavor. It’s not very strong, but pleasant.

This came in a set with five other LoTR themed teas that my sister (Em) sent me for my birthday. She’s cool like that.