Black Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Shmiracles

From Custom-Adagio Teas, Aun-Juli Riddle

In the lair, a dragon dreams sweet, sweet dreams of glittering treasure, ponies, and those who lurk. And destruction. This warm and spicy brew is full of musical depth and fire.

blended with green tea, assam melody, black tea, cinnamon bark, ginger root, orange peels, cloves, cardamom pods, natural spice flavor, natural cinnamon flavor

teas: green chai, assam melody, cinnamon

steep at 195° for 3 mins

About Custom-Adagio Teas, Aun-Juli Riddle View company

sorry cavo…. fairly unremarkable adagio non descript blend. :( at least it was drinkable! hahah

Cavocorax

You’re not going to hurt my feelings by not liking a random Adagio fandom blend. :P At least Happily Headless was a 74!

yep adagio blends over 70 for me usually mean i’m pretty happy with them…i just can’t in good conscious rate them higher compared to my other teas lol

Ah, found this tea entry, finally. This one was a little light, and I wanted to like it more, but I am a fan of the cinnamony flavors with green tea, especially these Hobbity blends from Adagio. I had it with some Trader Joe’s milk & honey biscuits, and poured boiling water on my hand, but it doesn’t hurt.

Today is also lame (migraine day #4 + work + everything), but Sterek gets me out of bed, and a surprise Tyler Hoechlin or Martin Freeman radio show on my iPhone can definitely make my morning bearable. I love imaginary people, and internet people, and fantasy people. Sometimes actors. I just have to make it to lunch, then yoga, then baseball & Hannibal. Think I can make it? IDK, maybe!

OMGsrsly

Work + migraine = ouch. Best of luck to make it through the day!

oddree

Thanks! I am so far so good. Sometimes prescription drugs are awesome :)

Cavocorax

Yay for helpful drugs!

It’s ok. It wasn’t memorable. What a shame.
Maybe Sil and Terri will enjoy it more!