Black Tea, Cinnamon Bark, Cocoa Nibs, Natural Caramel Flavor, Natural Chocolate Flavor, Natural Cinnamon Flavor, Natural Vanilla Flavor
Edit tea info Last updated by Cavocorax

• “*cavocorax* let me have some of this and i greatly appreciate it. I am fairly certain that through this adagio journey i am even more convinced that i will never love their teas. I have certainly...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4653 tasting notes
  • “This was the first of the samples that I snagged from *Aun-Juli*. They all came today!!! I love this series. I love the fact that she's making a bunch of teas dedicated to Sean Bean and his many,...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1617 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas, Aun-Juli Riddle

And then he took an arrow to the… everywhere.

About Custom-Adagio Teas, Aun-Juli Riddle View company

cavocorax let me have some of this and i greatly appreciate it. I am fairly certain that through this adagio journey i am even more convinced that i will never love their teas. I have certainly gone a ways up the hill from hating them to being “ok” with them..but who wants to drink "OK’ teas when they can have AWESOME TEAS!?!?!? not me.

I think An-juli has more blends that i’m ok with than other blenders. this one falls into that ok category. it’s a nice blending of flavours and the cup was decent enough to drink. so yay for that! thanks cavo!

This was the first of the samples that I snagged from Aun-Juli. They all came today!!!

I love this series. I love the fact that she’s making a bunch of teas dedicated to Sean Bean and his many, MANY, deaths.

This is a nice sweet black. There’s lots of different sweetness in this, and a little bit of cinnamon bite. Just a little bit of bite. I like it, but I think it should have a bunch of cinnomon bite to represent all the arrows.

Oh. I get it now. THE SPRINKLES ARE THE ARROWS.

VariaTEA

Hahaha these were the teas that called to me when I looked at her samples. Mostly because I thought they were hilarious. I am glad they taste good as well.

Hello.Kiki

oh my goodness, lol, I am definitely going to have to check those ones out!

Cavocorax

They’re pretty silly, but I like that. :) Can’t wait to try the rest!