Black Green Blend
Assam Melody, Black Tea, Cardamom Pods, Cinnamon Bark, Cloves, Ginger Root, Lapsang Souchong, Natural Spice Flavor, Orange Peels
Edit tea info Last updated by Cavocorax

From Custom-Adagio Teas, Aun-Juli Riddle

Product description not available yet.

About Custom-Adagio Teas, Aun-Juli Riddle View company

Thank you Cavocorax for sharing. I actually quite liked this. The clove and chai spices provide a nice warmth to the cup (the fire) while the mint smooths everything out and leaves you feeling refreshed at the end of the sip (the ice). However, in this cup the peppermint is definitely the strongest element which maybe doesn’t 100% suit the inspiration of this tea seeing as Ned (the representative of the north/winter/ice) certainly did not win in this scenario.

Cavocorax

It’s fun, right? It’s one of my fav Adagio teas so I’m happy someone else likes it! (No one seems to like the Adagio blends that I do… :P)
Poor Ned. I love that this series of tea are all based on Sean Bean dying all the time. :P

VariaTEA

I was worried cuz it’s technically a chai but I really liked it. And yes, I am quite entertained by the Sean Bean death teas. One of these days I think I want to try All the Arrows. If only they came in a sampler pack. Thank you again btw.

thanks cavocorax for this one. it’s not a bad little chai tea. Still never going to be a favourite but the blending on this was at least something interesting. i like the addition of the candycane which smooths things out a little…though let’s be honest, once you’ve tried a few adagio blends, you feel like you’re tried most of them heh

I’m still logging teas from the giant bag Sil gave me (with samples from several other people, and a few surprise ones I got this week). It’s a nice way to spend the day, as I take a break from Korean Dramas.

Fated to Love You was so amazing though, you guys. It’s on Canadian Netflix and the main characters are awesome, even though the guy seems like a bit of a dick sometimes. I didn’t realise how tragic a romantic comedy could get though. (clutches tea close to her for comfort…)

I feel so stuffed up and sinusy, so this was a good choice. I wouldn’t mind being headless right now if it meant I felt better. :P The mint in this does help me feel like my head is clearing though.

This is still a good tea that makes me happy.

Poor Ned.

hahahahaha

because there’s NO WAY you’re only at 110 teas…

Cavocorax

There! Finished! I’m at 176 + one ‘smelly tea’ from Bonny that i can’t read the name of. :P

LOL does it smell really strange? might be hedgehog tea

also..YAAAY i’m less than you!!!

Cavocorax

OMG. Yes. That’s what it was! I had no idea what that said.

Cavocorax

Haha. I’m sure I could get down to 150 in not much time – so many of those are just one-cuppers. :) And I split about 20 or so of those up to send to North Bay to another friend! Bahaha.

SNEAKY! I approve. :D

Cavocorax

Excellent! (It’s for omens- you prob see me chat to her on twitter/instagram all the time, but she hasn’t been on steepster for ages)

OMGsrsly

Yes! SPN fan. :D Although I’ve been bad at twittering lately.

Cavocorax

SPN fan, and now… kdrama enabler. :P

Cavocorax

You’ve been posting tons to instagram though! And you got me to follow Hello Tailor, so thanks? :p

OMGsrsly

Muahaha. Hello Tailor is great. I love her costume analysis posts on tumblr.