Fruit Herbal White Blend
Apple, Cherry, Cucumber, Flowers, Black Currant, Blackberry, Hibiscus
Edit tea info Last updated by Shmiracles

• “I've noticed that this tea is leaving my cupboard at an alarming rate! I've had this one for about a week if I'm remembering correctly and it is already about halfway gone. I can't quite pin what I...” Read full tasting note
    Tamm 538 tasting notes
  • “OMG DUDES Cara’s hobbity-type-beings-but-not-hobbits-especially-not-hobbits-from-that-book teas are back and they are ALL wearing sunglasses! they are incognito!! cuz they aren’t Hobbits or Dwarves...” Read full tasting note
    shmiracles 739 tasting notes
  • “Michelle was kind enough to send over a sample of this one when I bought some tea from her! Thank you! I was happy to see a Sherlock blend included because Sherlock is the best thing ever. ...” Read full tasting note
    Tea Sipper 1367 tasting notes
  • “I've been waiting for this for awhile. Opening the bag, the smell is really sweet and strong, like a cherry-flavored cough drop or hard candy. It smells great. The tea is a light pink color,...” Read full tasting note
    michellefeda 318 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas, Cara McGee

Naturally sweet, mild, and most importantly, calming and soothing.

Inspired by BBC’s Sherlock, which I am in no way affiliated with. This is created purely for my own enjoyment.

ingredients:
chamomile, dewy cherry, snowbud

Created by: cara mcgee

About Custom-Adagio Teas, Cara McGee View company

I’ve noticed that this tea is leaving my cupboard at an alarming rate! I’ve had this one for about a week if I’m remembering correctly and it is already about halfway gone. I can’t quite pin what I like about it so much, but it really helps that it seems to be lower caffeine and I’ve been having lots of nighttime cuppas. The sweet, fruity notes are really fun and I’m a chamomile lover so the ingredients are just about perfect. One of the best blends on Adagio!

they are incognito!! cuz they aren’t Hobbits or Dwarves shhh.
also they have black censoring tape to take care of some editing. and the names of the teas have changed into ridiculous & simple caricatures. and the whole thing is just a little bit angsty and a ton playful and super great.
amazeballs. awesomesauce. boomerangs.
i completely love it so much i wanna puke.

i drank this tea. it’s chamomile and a little hibiscus. so i just brewed it and drank it and that was that.
sorry Molly, idk why everyone insists on portraying you as so kinda flat & dull. (but then again this tea was created during season 1 i think so it makes more sense with that in mind at least.)

OMGsrsly

Oh, that’s awesome! I’ll have to talk some locals into a fandom order. :)

OMGsrsly

TEA FOR TRAVELLERS! :D So awesome.

Sami Kelsh

OH SWEET LORD, THE TOTALLY-NOTHING-TO-DO-WITH-THE-HOBBIT TEAS WITH THE SERIAL NUMBERS FILED OFF, THAT’S HILARIOUS.

I wonder how a series 3 Molly tea would differ from series 1 Molly. There would definitely need to be a shift in flavour profile.

moraiwe

Aaaaand I foresee another order in my almost immediate future!

OMGsrsly

Broken dreams and bitter disappointment, I think, Isaila. Could you imagine that dramatic action hero Sherlock actually meaning it? I can’t! But then, I’m a little cynical. :)

Tea Sipper

Yeah this blend was before all the kissing & slapping. :D

Michelle was kind enough to send over a sample of this one when I bought some tea from her! Thank you! I was happy to see a Sherlock blend included because Sherlock is the best thing ever. January! Can’t wait! I have a feeling that in the new episode, it’s revealed that the trusty Molly had a lot to do with Sherlock’s faked death trickery. I was surprised to find today that this is one of the highest rated Adagio blends. I had to try it today! I waited for the water to cool a while and steeped for around three minutes. Honestly, I’m underwhelmed. I love the idea of this blend (chamomile, white tea, cherry) but it seems like this is more hibiscus than cherry. The chamomile and white tea don’t bring much to the table either. I have no idea why I’m not seeing why this is rated so highly here. Molly deserves a better blend!

I’ve been waiting for this for awhile.

The tea is a light pink color, and it’s delicately sweet. The cherry plays nicely with the appley flavor of the chamomile.

Made a big pot of this because Sherlock is finally back and I have been spending the past 2 years trying to convince some friends to watch it. The tea was excellent to have after all the rich food I consumed recently. I just wish I could steep it more than once. :(

Oh Molly, I know you’ll always be there for me. It’s been a loooooooooooooooooooong day and I really needed a soothing tea. I made this a little stronger than I normally do, two heaping tsp for about 8oz water. The cherry was leaning towards the medicinal side, but it was great for the mood I was in.

Woke up feeling terrible. If I didn’t already have my appendix removed I may have thought it was that. That’s the only other time I’ve had abdominal pain like that. But I managed to make it through the morning at work. I felt bad because I was in obvious pain. Customers kept trying to cheer me up though, it was sweet. Then I had a dentist appointment. After that I was forced to socialize with the dreaded brother-in-law and his baby momma. the horror. For surviving the encounter I treated myself to some new LUSH products! yay!

Kaylee

Feel better!

Hello.Kiki

Thank you! Tea and a good nights sleep did wonders!

Light pink and delicious. It is a little hard to steep (steeps forever but be careful not to burn the leaves), but once you get it right it is wonderful. Very light, fruity, and comforting.

180 °F / 82 °C 8 min or more

Today this tastes completely different than when I first had it- probably because I steeped it in boiling water this time instead of 170F/76C.

I don’t taste the cherry and cucumber so much, and instead taste blackberry leaves, black currant, and hibiscus notes. It’s nice after a few hours in the hot sun. It’s only six o’clock and I may pass out..

Flavors: Black Currant, Blackberry, Hibiscus

A delightful sample from Scheherazade — three Doctor Who teas but I couldn’t resist slipping Molly Hooper in with them. What a fandom squish that was!

My Molly sample got me through two delicious cups this evening, chamomile very present but sweetened just nicely by the cherry. Simple and warm and tasty, a lovely evening treat.