Black Tea, Blackberry Leaves, Blue Cornflowers, Natural Bergamot Oil, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Orange Peels
Berries, Vanilla, Blackberry, Earl Grey, Cotton Candy, Cream
Edit tea info Last updated by SubtleFire

• “Ok, so everyone has been posting this one lately and it reminded me I was due for a cup. I think I still have about 2 oz of this left in my pretty, keep me forever TARDIS tin! But I bought this...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1698 tasting notes
  • “It's been a busy day! First, I actually left my house at 8:30 in the morning to meet with the new principal of the Visual & Performing Arts (VPA) middle school in St. Louis' Magnet school system....” Read full tasting note
    Terri HarpLady 2955 tasting notes
  • “Does anyone remember the TV Mini Series The 10th Kingdom? I remember first watching the DVD set when I was like 12, maybe? I decided yesterday that in between job hunting I'm going to rewatch the...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1945 tasting notes
  • “Yet another fan-based tea blend, this time it's Dr. Who! I just started watching Dr. Who and now I can't stop! I love the smell of this tea. It is straight up berries. I know there is some earl...” Read full tasting note
    Tamm 538 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas, Cara McGee

Tastes bigger inside the cup [Ethereal earl grey and enchanting black berry with notes of vanilla]

Inspired by BBC’s Doctor Who, which I am in no way affiliated with. This is created purely for my own enjoyment.

Ingredients: Adagio’s earl grey bravo, blackberry, vanilla. Blended with black tea, orange peels, natural bergamot flavor, blue cornflowers, natural blackberry flavor, natural vanilla flavor, blackberry leaves.

created by: Cara McGee

About Custom-Adagio Teas, Cara McGee View company

I’m really glad I gave this one another try — I steeped it for longer and now I get more of the blackberry. Still no vanilla though. :/ Added a drop of stevia to sweeten and it’s a lot tastier than my first attempt.

Em

That’s a bummer about the vanilla. I haven’t tried this tea, but I LOVE the name :)

Valerie

My Doctor Who teas are my favourites akjfdhasdf :D

This tea was heaven! loved the bergamot flavor, it was just right. I would buy this blend in a heartbeat.

JustJames

this was the one i sent you? either way, glad you liked it!

lindsayb612

yep you sent me some of it

well i think i steeped this too long. i’ll need to shorten it below 4 min and see what happens.
it could just be a matter of perception and inflated expectations.
this tea is rated the highest of the fandom adagio blends, and i seriously love a few of the other blends i’ve ordered, so i figured this one must be delicious. i’m such a practical type of person that i forget how much others might be influenced by cross promotion. so maybe after this cup my expectations will be tempered.

Thanks Momo! Adagio and I have a love/hate relationship. This tea is ok. I don’t find many of adagio’s flavored teas to be very flavorful.. this blend is ok. I’m not getting a whole lot of berry, mostly earl grey. Thanks again!

I’m at a friend’s place in Boston (just got back from Fenway where I saw Jay Z and Justin Timberlake woooo!) and I found this while rummaging around in her tea collection. I had this iced with a bit of sugar and it was so delicious! I don’t know if I just miraculously ended making “the perfect brew” of this, but it wasn’t bitter at all (even before I added the sugar). I’m sad because it’ll be awhile before I’ll ever be able to try this again but I’m glad I got the opportunity!

Backlogging this one. I’ve been saving it for the return of Doctor Who~

I made a pot of this to enjoy during the premiere and immediately garnered the interest of all my non-tea drinking friends. That’s quite a feat, as they normally are indifferent to my tea habit. That’s how fantastic this smells. Sweet and fruity~ It still tastes very much of earl grey, even with all the fruity vanilla overtones, but that’s how I like my earl grey. Tastes just like a delicious blueberry muffin. I also made it into a latte on Monday and that was fantastic~

Anyways, new season of Doctor Who! Bring it on! Allons-y!

I drink this tea all the time at work, especially on days like today when my allergies have me DRAINED and I need a nice pick me up. I haven’t reviewed it yet because I pretty much have no idea how to describe it. The interesting thing about this tea is I don’t really taste the earl grey, blackberry, or vanilla. Somehow they have swirled together to make a flavor that is quite bold, yet sweet enough that I can drink it without sugar or milk (which is pretty rare for me when it comes to black tea). And I normally don’t even like earl grey of any kind.. Overall, I wish there was something more exciting? about this, but it’s good.

Many thanks to Kiaharii for sending me this sample! WOW!I love this tea! I’m normally not a big blackberry fan, at ALL, so I was very skeptical. Hubbie is a big Doctor Who fan though, and I’m a big fan of the new series myself (haven’t had a chance to watch the old ones yet, stay tuned!) so given all of that, I just HAD to try it if given the opportunity. The blackberry paired with the vanilla is BRILLIANT. Finally a way I can enjoy blackberries! :) This was a great cup of flavoured tea, and I can’t wait to get started on the old doctor who episodes, teacup in hand! :)

At first I wasn’t impressed. I didn’t really know what to do with this tea, and just added a little sugar and left it at that. However, with some experimentation with a little more sugar and brewed with a touch of milk, this becomes an out-of-this-world tea. The berries are bright and sweet, but don’t overtake the EG taste completely. The bergamot is balanced nicely, and the tea is a fantastic flavor-burst to start the day. On mornings when I don’t have the time to do my Thai Chai (and any other day I really need this one), this is my go-to tea when I get up in the morning. Staple status.

I do so love the aroma of earl grey. The flavour is earl grey, with a little bit of berry, and vanilla. I would have liked a little more berry taste, but it’s otherwise fantastic.