Black Tea, Blackberry Leaves, Blue Cornflowers, Natural Bergamot Oil, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Orange Peels
Blackberry, Creamy, Jam, Pastries, Vanilla, Berries, Earl Grey, Cotton Candy, Cream
Edit tea info Last updated by SubtleFire

From Custom-Adagio Teas, Cara McGee

Tastes bigger inside the cup [Ethereal earl grey and enchanting black berry with notes of vanilla]

Inspired by BBC’s Doctor Who, which I am in no way affiliated with. This is created purely for my own enjoyment.

Ingredients: Adagio’s earl grey bravo, blackberry, vanilla. Blended with black tea, orange peels, natural bergamot flavor, blue cornflowers, natural blackberry flavor, natural vanilla flavor, blackberry leaves.

created by: Cara McGee

About Custom-Adagio Teas, Cara McGee View company

This tea was heaven! loved the bergamot flavor, it was just right. I would buy this blend in a heartbeat.

JustJames

this was the one i sent you? either way, glad you liked it!

lindsayb

yep you sent me some of it

well i think i steeped this too long. i’ll need to shorten it below 4 min and see what happens.
it could just be a matter of perception and inflated expectations.
this tea is rated the highest of the fandom adagio blends, and i seriously love a few of the other blends i’ve ordered, so i figured this one must be delicious. i’m such a practical type of person that i forget how much others might be influenced by cross promotion. so maybe after this cup my expectations will be tempered.

Thanks Momo! Adagio and I have a love/hate relationship. This tea is ok. I don’t find many of adagio’s flavored teas to be very flavorful.. this blend is ok. I’m not getting a whole lot of berry, mostly earl grey. Thanks again!

I’m at a friend’s place in Boston (just got back from Fenway where I saw Jay Z and Justin Timberlake woooo!) and I found this while rummaging around in her tea collection. I had this iced with a bit of sugar and it was so delicious! I don’t know if I just miraculously ended making “the perfect brew” of this, but it wasn’t bitter at all (even before I added the sugar). I’m sad because it’ll be awhile before I’ll ever be able to try this again but I’m glad I got the opportunity!

Backlogging this one. I’ve been saving it for the return of Doctor Who~

I made a pot of this to enjoy during the premiere and immediately garnered the interest of all my non-tea drinking friends. That’s quite a feat, as they normally are indifferent to my tea habit. That’s how fantastic this smells. Sweet and fruity~ It still tastes very much of earl grey, even with all the fruity vanilla overtones, but that’s how I like my earl grey. Tastes just like a delicious blueberry muffin. I also made it into a latte on Monday and that was fantastic~

Anyways, new season of Doctor Who! Bring it on! Allons-y!

I drink this tea all the time at work, especially on days like today when my allergies have me DRAINED and I need a nice pick me up. I haven’t reviewed it yet because I pretty much have no idea how to describe it. The interesting thing about this tea is I don’t really taste the earl grey, blackberry, or vanilla. Somehow they have swirled together to make a flavor that is quite bold, yet sweet enough that I can drink it without sugar or milk (which is pretty rare for me when it comes to black tea). And I normally don’t even like earl grey of any kind.. Overall, I wish there was something more exciting? about this, but it’s good.

Many thanks to Kiaharii for sending me this sample! WOW!I love this tea! I’m normally not a big blackberry fan, at ALL, so I was very skeptical. Hubbie is a big Doctor Who fan though, and I’m a big fan of the new series myself (haven’t had a chance to watch the old ones yet, stay tuned!) so given all of that, I just HAD to try it if given the opportunity. The blackberry paired with the vanilla is BRILLIANT. Finally a way I can enjoy blackberries! :) This was a great cup of flavoured tea, and I can’t wait to get started on the old doctor who episodes, teacup in hand! :)

At first I wasn’t impressed. I didn’t really know what to do with this tea, and just added a little sugar and left it at that. However, with some experimentation with a little more sugar and brewed with a touch of milk, this becomes an out-of-this-world tea. The berries are bright and sweet, but don’t overtake the EG taste completely. The bergamot is balanced nicely, and the tea is a fantastic flavor-burst to start the day. On mornings when I don’t have the time to do my Thai Chai (and any other day I really need this one), this is my go-to tea when I get up in the morning. Staple status.

I do so love the aroma of earl grey. The flavour is earl grey, with a little bit of berry, and vanilla. I would have liked a little more berry taste, but it’s otherwise fantastic.

The bergamot in this today is just really not making me happy. Could be a couple of factors. This tea is old. I’ve really lost my taste for Earl Grey in general. I ruined my tastebuds this morning with a (delicious) marionberry greek yogurt. Possibly overleafed.

At any rate, not especially enjoying this today but it’s only one cup this time, not a pot because I hadn’t gone water gathering yet when I made it and soon it will be over and I can move on. Until next time, TARDIS blend. Until next time.