Black Green Blend
Chestnut, Cinnamon
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Shmiracles

• “Ack. New format less iPad friendly. I'll update this after on the computer lol Slider bar with numbers is a good time :) well except for not liking iPad lol” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4041 tasting notes
  • “Best tea I've had in a while! The taste reminds me of pancakes with butter and maple syrup for some reason. It's sweet and nutty and earthy. I enjoyed it plain, but even more with sugar and milk.” Read full tasting note
    catekat 5 tasting notes
  • “242! Maybe I *can* hit 200 by the end of the month? Probably safer to aim for 225 though as my one-cup samples will soon be gone! Anyway this was a decent tea. It was all bam!chestnut with a...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1399 tasting notes
  • “This tasted very strongly of chestnut when I made it. It's a warm, hearty tea and it's delicious and perfect as a breakfast tea. I take it with a bit of milk to bring out the chestnut flavor and...” Read full tasting note
    ashifflette 35 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas, Cara McGee

A bit darker, more intense brew than the others, but still with a surprising amount of sweetness, considering the contents.

Inspired by characters from BBC’s Doctor Who. Created for my own enjoyment.

Ingredients: Gunpowder, Chestnut, Irish Breakfast

Creator: Cara McGee

About Custom-Adagio Teas, Cara McGee View company

Ack. New format less iPad friendly. I’ll update this after on the computer lol

Slider bar with numbers is a good time :) well except for not liking iPad lol

Starfevre

Oh damn, all of my traveling I do with an iPad and I’m frequently drinking tea…

TheTeaFairy

I didn,t have any problems using the ipad except for that darn slider bar!!! Just when I thought it was finally possible to rate with the number I wanted, lol! Well I will continue to try to get as close as possible cause I won’t be using the PC just for that…that’s for sure!

having trouble hitting the hearts to like things on the ipad and there are just too many slider bars now for ipad land.

AnnaEA

Yeah, slider is painful to use on my android. I’ll just go back and add them later via desktop.

Terri HarpLady

Haven’t tried it out on my iPad yet…guess I’ll see it later…

Best tea I’ve had in a while! The taste reminds me of pancakes with butter and maple syrup for some reason. It’s sweet and nutty and earthy. I enjoyed it plain, but even more with sugar and milk.

Shmiracles

i’ve been considering this tea for a while (cuz 9 is my doctor), but your short review and mention of pancakes has convinced me. sweet and earthy sounds perfect. yay!

242! Maybe I can hit 200 by the end of the month? Probably safer to aim for 225 though as my one-cup samples will soon be gone!

Anyway this was a decent tea. It was all bam!chestnut with a bit of comforting cinnamon. This would be a great autumn tea actually, but it’s spring! (yay) Chestnut seems like a good choice – it’s not subtle. It’s just there, doing it’s thing, much like 9.

Man, 9 had some really good moments! Why did he also have to have so many farting pigpeople moments too? /shudders in embarassment/

Thanks Sil! -(if you keep commenting on all my posts you will be VERY BUSY)

Anna

Maybe she’ll be TOO BUSY FOR TEA.

carol who

OH NO! No time for tea!

Sami Kelsh

I looooooooooooooooooove chestnut so much.

And Nine, actually. I sort of forgot about him after not seeing his season in a few years, then went back to it in the fall for a pub quiz (my team came second, HECK YES) and that season’s really grown on me! It’s pretty camp at times (seriously the farting aliens, just NO) but it’s just so joyous :)

hahaha i might be able to keep it up. Work is full of production issues today, carried over from last night so no hope in getting real work done. Should have just stayed home.

Anna… uh. no. never.

This tasted very strongly of chestnut when I made it. It’s a warm, hearty tea and it’s delicious and perfect as a breakfast tea. I take it with a bit of milk to bring out the chestnut flavor and smooth it out a little, but if I really needed a pick-me-up I’d take it black.