Science of Destruction

Chai Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by MissB

From Custom-Adagio Teas, Cara McGee

Dark, smokey, and stronger than you could possibly imagine. Starts out sweet and rich, but will quickly burn you with heat. If there’s anything this tea is not, it’s dull.

Ingredients: Adagio’s gunpowder, chocolate chai, vanilla (blended with black tea, cinnamon bark, gunpowder, ginger root, natural vanilla flavor, cocoa nibs, natural chocolate flavor, natural cinnamon flavor).

Steep at 212° for 3 mins.

About Custom-Adagio Teas, Cara McGee View company

Interesting tea. I grabbed it because I’m becoming a huge fan of Cara McGee, and the ingredient list seemed compelling to me. Vanilla chocolate ginger chai with a gunpowder base? Okay, I’ll bite.

Really unique blend, and I understand now why the description reads “never dull”. Every sip is a bit different. Sometimes I get smoky chocolate, other times (like my last sip) I’m getting vanilla chai with granular ginger. The base is always present, it’s just the accents that differ.

Do I like it? It’s intriguing. It’s far from love, however I do appreciate the blend and complexity.

JustJames

=0\ hmmm.

MissB

I think I put some in your box that should have been there today. If I forgot it, I’ll add some to the new bag already started for you. :P

JustJames

new? what new? stop it!!!!!!

MissB

It’s just a given. Someone sends me some oolong or strawberry, and I plunk it off to the side for you.

Oh, this is interesting.

It’s a cinnamon and ginger tea with some background stuff.

I prefer the blueberry Tardis tea, but this is pretty good. More of a chai, really.

Thanks MissB!

This is really good. I love the spices and chocolate in this. YES! It’s much sweeter and more enjoyable than I would have expected from Moriarty, but there is a little bit of ginger in there just to make it… interesting.

Don’t turn your back on this!