Tea
Cream
Edit tea info Last updated by Shmiracles

• “The thing that I hate about black/white blends is the fact that the white leaves are so big and light and they always rise to the top of the package, so like my Jack Frost is almost all cream and...” Read full tasting note
    jump62359 397 tasting notes
  • “Heavenly smell of light peppermint and white tea--this is a blend of snowbud white, peppermint, and lemon balm. I mix this one with a bit of raw honey for a touch of sweetness, but it's good on its...” Read full tasting note
    creame01 10 tasting notes
  • “Soft. Smooth. Sweet (because I put in a little too much sugar). I don't usually enjoy these weaker teas too much. I lean toward black and herbal (and let the latter steep a little long) but this...” Read full tasting note
    Spazzie 8 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas, Cara McGee

Cool, delicate flavors perfect for warming you up during unexpected chills. However, this one is probably best served iced.

Inspired by Dreamwork’s Rise of the Guardians. Blend created for my own enjoyment.

created by: Cara McGee

ingredients:
snowbud, cream, peppermint

accent:
lemon balm

About Custom-Adagio Teas, Cara McGee View company

The thing that I hate about black/white blends is the fact that the white leaves are so big and light and they always rise to the top of the package, so like my Jack Frost is almost all cream and peppermint.
So now all I taste is cream and peppermint. I know snowbud has a very light and delicate flavour, but that definitely did help balance this blend out.

For some reason, I managed to spill this tea a LOT. Once from the bowl into the pot. Because that happened, I had to open the package I dropped it! So more leaves got wasted :( But I figured since I’m not going to drink the fallen leaves, I’ll just take my bucket and soak my feet this tea :) I brewed my cup, and once it finished, I threw the rest of the leaves into my bucket :)
Now my feet smell like Jack Frost ahha.

(and Jack Frost because I found a thing on youtube and posted it on tumblr and now it nearly has 250 notes like what.

3 g 12 OZ / 354 ML

Heavenly smell of light peppermint and white tea—this is a blend of snowbud white, peppermint, and lemon balm. I mix this one with a bit of raw honey for a touch of sweetness, but it’s good on its own. Very light-tasting and refreshing. The lemon and mint balance with the white tea nicely, and it resteeps well a second time.

Soft. Smooth. Sweet (because I put in a little too much sugar). I don’t usually enjoy these weaker teas too much. I lean toward black and herbal (and let the latter steep a little long) but this one’s good.

I don’t really know what the snowbud or cream taste like on their own so I can’t place them. But there is a subtle and enjoyable hint of peppermint that I quite enjoy. Overall I think the three combine into a delectable little treat. And I’ll add that my putting in “too much” sugar really just made it better for me. I love my drinks sweet.

It’s also fitting that I’m drinking Jack Frost today, since it snowed over a foot last night!