Tea
Cream
Edit tea info Last updated by Shmiracles

• “The thing that I hate about black/white blends is the fact that the white leaves are so big and light and they always rise to the top of the package, so like my Jack Frost is almost all cream and...” Read full tasting note
    jump62359 595 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown (150/157)! Thank you *VariaTEA* (and I believe, by extension, *jump62359*) for the sample! I had a "moment of clarity" late last night after a shower where I didn't feel sick anymore so I...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 2067 tasting notes
  • “Sorry. I'm not sure if *Shmiracles* or *VariaTEA* sent me this because both have sent me a ton of Adagio teas, and BOTH have reviewed this. Huh. Sorry? But thank you to whoever it was. This tea...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1700 tasting notes
  • “I really do enjoy this one far more than I ever anticipated I would. If given the choice, I probably would not have gotten this for myself so I really appreciate *jump62359* sending some my way and...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1962 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas, Cara McGee

Cool, delicate flavors perfect for warming you up during unexpected chills. However, this one is probably best served iced.

Inspired by Dreamwork’s Rise of the Guardians. Blend created for my own enjoyment.

created by: Cara McGee

ingredients:
snowbud, cream, peppermint

accent:
lemon balm

About Custom-Adagio Teas, Cara McGee View company

The thing that I hate about black/white blends is the fact that the white leaves are so big and light and they always rise to the top of the package, so like my Jack Frost is almost all cream and peppermint.
So now all I taste is cream and peppermint. I know snowbud has a very light and delicate flavour, but that definitely did help balance this blend out.

For some reason, I managed to spill this tea a LOT. Once from the bowl into the pot. Because that happened, I had to open the package I dropped it! So more leaves got wasted :( But I figured since I’m not going to drink the fallen leaves, I’ll just take my bucket and soak my feet this tea :) I brewed my cup, and once it finished, I threw the rest of the leaves into my bucket :)
Now my feet smell like Jack Frost ahha.

(and Jack Frost because I found a thing on youtube and posted it on tumblr and now it nearly has 250 notes like what.

3 g 12 OZ / 354 ML

2067 tasting notes

Sipdown (150/157)!

Thank you VariaTEA (and I believe, by extension, jump62359) for the sample! I had a “moment of clarity” late last night after a shower where I didn’t feel sick anymore so I seized the opportunity and made a tea from VariaTEA’s latest care package.

This was ok. Nothing really exceptional about it, but it was good enough I’d have it again if it was served to me. It was a nice smooth vanilla mint tea, and I liked that there’s no chocolate component to it. It’s definitely not needed; sometimes vanilla mint just needs to stand on its own! I guess my biggest gripe was just that it was a little thin/watery overall.

Maybe I could have fixed that by pushing for a longer steep time, but I followed the recommendation on the little sample baggy – and I didn’t want to over do it either.

Sorry. I’m not sure if Shmiracles or VariaTEA sent me this because both have sent me a ton of Adagio teas, and BOTH have reviewed this. Huh. Sorry? But thank you to whoever it was. This tea is actually really great. Really great! i didn’t expect much, but it’s light and creamy, and minty and just delightful. I think I can actually taste the barky notes in the white tea and that grounds it a little bit, but it’s nice and sweet!

And I really need to watch Rise of the Guardians. That’s a good reminder! (168)

jump62359

Ahh this is one of my favourite Adagio blends! Running low, and definitely will restock :)
((running low of this tea also means that all the snowbud is gone and I’m left with peppermint and cream. Dang.))

Fun fact: we’re all drinking from the same Jack Frost package haha. I sent quite a bit to both, and looks like they’re passing the torch! Glad to hear you enjoyed it :)

Cavocorax

Hahah. That’s really awesome. Thanks for sharing it with all of us!

VariaTEA

I may have given you a tiny bit but I am not sure. I used to put all the info into my spreadsheet but I stopped adding to that months ago so now I have no way of tracking who I send what to. Either way, I am glad you enjoyed the tea. This is one I would actually consider grabbing from Adagio. Thank you jump62359 for introducing me to it.

1962 tasting notes

I really do enjoy this one far more than I ever anticipated I would. If given the choice, I probably would not have gotten this for myself so I really appreciate jump62359 sending some my way and forcing me to try it out. This is creamy and smooth and minty. It seriously is like a decadent white hot chocolate with just the slightest bit of peppermint to make it fresh and exciting. Yum! Thank you jump!!

Roswell Strange

Do you think this is something I’d like? I’ve been tempted (just looking at the site) because I adore the Character…

VariaTEA

Want me to send you some? I can share, that way you can try before you buy :)

Roswell Strange

Nah, it’s all good. Too much tea right now ;) Besides, the odds of my placing an Adagio order are really slim.

VariaTEA

Haha well nonetheless, I will send some of this your way. It is really only enough for about a cup anyways. I have to send a package to you anyways.

jump62359

I’m so happy that you enjoyed this! This is definitely one of my favourite fandom blends I’ve had. I’ll probably throw a bag of this in my next Adagio order :)

Heavenly smell of light peppermint and white tea—this is a blend of snowbud white, peppermint, and lemon balm. I mix this one with a bit of raw honey for a touch of sweetness, but it’s good on its own. Very light-tasting and refreshing. The lemon and mint balance with the white tea nicely, and it resteeps well a second time.

Soft. Smooth. Sweet (because I put in a little too much sugar). I don’t usually enjoy these weaker teas too much. I lean toward black and herbal (and let the latter steep a little long) but this one’s good.

I don’t really know what the snowbud or cream taste like on their own so I can’t place them. But there is a subtle and enjoyable hint of peppermint that I quite enjoy. Overall I think the three combine into a delectable little treat. And I’ll add that my putting in “too much” sugar really just made it better for me. I love my drinks sweet.

It’s also fitting that I’m drinking Jack Frost today, since it snowed over a foot last night!